Elsafrost29 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you offer a charity boxing match instead? Even though your niece was scared... whatever chez nobody’s arsed anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Howling at Cheryl tossing her keys in the air and posting a video from a 53 plate KA making out she's en route to Birkenhead for a barney, then shitting her knickers and denying it. Mortified for you girl. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ya clearly couldn't punch yaself with ya hands on backwards....

Do one with ya boxing match girl, noones interested!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Last thing anyone wants is to see BF bouncing around a ring and you not turning up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly I’ve got second hand embarrassment chezza bleeping cringe off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It's like she's pissing on our backs and tryna tell us it's raining! You've outed yaself, there's no comeback, be gone. If ya told us today was Saturday we wouldn't believe ya! Traaa.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Reason why is I didn't realise my 14 year old niece watched and rang me scared thinking her auntie was going to get stabbed..so yeah things have changed.
You’re changing like the seasons man.
Utter dog tit your niece was scared.
Get a life pet. No one gives a tit anymore. Made a total mug of ya self now close the door on the way out.
🚪🏃🏻‍♀️💨

I am waiting for BF to post tomorrow!
Hoping there’s quality screen shots of Cheryl proper licking ass!
#burgerkingwanttheirwhopperback

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I truly believe Cheryl played BF... Chelsea posted a video to go and look at her profile etc but has since deleted it? People assumed Cheryl was going to BF because Chelsea amplified her profile and assumed... But look at BF response she needs help big time.. I think its sly of Chelsea to say Cheryl is doing this look at her profile and then delete it

You’re changing like the seasons man.
Utter dog tit your niece was scared.
Get a life pet. No one gives a tit anymore. Made a total mug of ya self now close the door on the way out.
🚪🏃🏻‍♀️💨

I am waiting for BF to post tomorrow!
Hoping there’s quality screen shots of Cheryl proper licking ass!
#burgerkingwanttheirwhopperback
She isnt Elsa? Chelsea stated an assumption?!? Then deleted it??

The fact you’ve already been told in here that they won’t let you box if you’ve already pressed charges. The get out clause is already set. It’s not gonna happen. Stop going on about it. This thread isn’t about you. Take it back to TikTok.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I truly believe Cheryl played BF... Chelsea posted a video to go and look at her profile etc but has since deleted it? People assumed Cheryl was going to BF because Chelsea amplified her profile and assumed... But look at BF response she needs help big time.. I think its sly of Chelsea to say Cheryl is doing this look at her profile and then delete it

She isnt Elsa? Chelsea stated an assumption?!? Then deleted it??
The assumption was in Cheryls videos. I didn’t even see Chelseys videos until after I seen the videos of Cheryl goading Elsa. Chelsey even commented on Cheryls video asking what was going on, before she posted her own video telling people to keep an eye as something was going down.

The fact you’ve already been told in here that they won’t let you box if you’ve already pressed charges. The get out clause is already set. It’s not gonna happen. Stop going on about it. This thread isn’t about you. Take it back to TikTok.
Beat me to it I’ve just taken the same screen shot! Honest I’m bored of her now. Using my big magic ignore button we discovered earlier x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Regarding Kingsmill's Exorcist impression on live earlier, I'm wondering if she's acting that way to "prove" her eligibility for receiving PIP given people are now aware she's claiming and are accusing her of fraud?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.