Elsafrost29 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@k-deeclothing So hang on a minute, you know when you made your other video saying you’ll pay her to come down to Birmingham and say what’s she said too your face? What was you getting at there? Just gonna shake her hand and say sound go back now? Was you thinking about ye 14 year old scared niece then? Sort ye head out love you knew what you was Doing, and we’ve all got onto your tit, clout chasing! You got ye followers now off you trot!

Reactions: 12
Morning everyone (not you chez) you’re all so nice. I think they should give us an office so we can be professional tattlers it would be a riot 😂😂 ive thought a few times I’d probably like these people outside of the forum. My kind of humour and intelligent analysis of situations in a humorous way. Sending them positive vibes today. 💕 let the tit show commence!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Just caught up Cheryl you’ve made yourself look a right turnip back tracking was bad enough but to make out your wanting a charity boxing match and then your niece getting sacred is just claptrap your excuses are getting weaker with each one give over you fucked up admit it and duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm new to all this but I must admit I'm having a ball keep up the good work cant wait for another instalment later all have a great day 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My alternative title is
Elsa Frost #5 Storm Kingsmill

(shout out to the tattler that did the news report, I don’t remember who it was and itd take forever to scroll back 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Reported, think we should all do the same, couldnt attach the bragging of earnings though to them as thats evidence to get her on ☹
How did you go about reporting her. What do you google. Did you put her address.

Reason why is I didn't realise my 14 year old niece watched and rang me scared thinking her auntie was going to get stabbed..so yeah things have changed.
That’s what happens when you insinuate your going to go kick someone’s head in..

Look who BF is following, means they can message each other
For a second there I was like? Eh she’s going to have a word with herself at last.

• Haha
How did you go about reporting her. What do you google. Did you put her address.
Just google report benefit fraud, gave her address, date of birth, names she goes by and gave them all her social media links so they can see for themselves 👌🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion

Elsa frost #5 let’s get ready to rumble! Oh wait I was joking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I truly believe Cheryl played BF... Chelsea posted a video to go and look at her profile etc but has since deleted it? People assumed Cheryl was going to BF because Chelsea amplified her profile and assumed... But look at BF response she needs help big time.. I think its sly of Chelsea to say Cheryl is doing this look at her profile and then delete it

She isnt Elsa? Chelsea stated an assumption?!? Then deleted it??
She deleted it when it was apparent it was a huge trick for this ‘boxing match’ can you imagine 🥊🤣

Reactions: 4
Just google report benefit fraud, gave her address, date of birth, names she goes by and gave them all her social media links so they can see for themselves 👌🏽
What is her address and date of birth. I know she said her address last night in the live but she was shouting to fast 😂😂

Can’t believe we are ready for a new thread already been less than a week I nominate @Chocco to do the recap :LOL: feel free to copy my shite one and add to it queen your hilar x

What is her address and date of birth. I know she said her address last night in the live but she was shouting to fast 😂😂
If you find the video where she’s showing her licence and pause it, it shows her postcode haha she lives at number 1

Reactions: 3
Can we have a Cheryl thread as iv just watched most of her vs and omg the women is a massive wet wipe and she wants the fame so I think tattle fame is good enough for her # Cherylthecharitywetwipe

Reactions: 10
Can’t believe we are ready for a new thread already been less than a week I nominate @Chocco to do the recap :LOL: feel free to copy my shite one and add to it queen your hilar x
Oh no, thank you but I couldn’t handle the responsibility 😂😂😂 can I just request that we have Psst helens a melon in there somewhere please. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

If you find the video where she’s showing her licence and pause it, it shows her postcode haha she lives at number 1
Found the video. Do you know her date of birth?

Reactions: 1
Can we have a Cheryl thread as iv just watched most of her vs and omg the women is a massive wet wipe and she wants the fame so I think tattle fame is good enough for her # Cherylthecharitywetwipe
She really isn’t worth the notoriety. Not saying I wouldn’t read it. I liked the quote earlier BurgerKingWantsTheirWhopperBack 😂😂 think that should be in the title somewhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.