Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chocco

Chatty Member
Morning everyone (not you chez) you’re all so nice. I think they should give us an office so we can be professional tattlers it would be a riot 😂😂 ive thought a few times I’d probably like these people outside of the forum. My kind of humour and intelligent analysis of situations in a humorous way. Sending them positive vibes today. 💕 let the shit show commence!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Fleekon1

May sound evil but i hope she lies in bed crying herself to sleep, it's no less than she deserves. She's failed each and everyone of those children being so selfish. I'd rather having nothing material and be loved and be happy... you can't put a price on that!
Donny was found in his moses basket piss wet theough, screaming the house down early hours while she was cracked off her face in bed. No food in the house! Thats why she had her kids taken off her but she would tell you otherwise!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Chocco

Chatty Member
The woman needs sectioning and the kids shouldnt be going around to the house of horrors tomorrow

Cheryl does not seem all there either, is it just me or the majority of women over 30 on tiktok are not all there?
I would just like to speak for the over 30’s community and say we do not claim these people! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
I do boxing she does boxing .. sort this out properly and raise money for charity at the same time
Can you show yourself out , actual cringe fest of a woman , sliding in here on your snakes belly full of fake shite , clout chasing fanny that would piss your pants if anyone said boo to you , snakes don’t hiss they offer boxing matches for the fake fame

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Right guys... i think it's time an email is compiled... the template put on here and everyone to email to Merseyside Police together... who's with me?

Reactions: 21

Mrskane29

VIP Member
To whom this may concern,

Over the last fortnight, Elsa Frost/Helen Cross of Whitefield Close, Woodchurch, Wirral has been on social media threatening, abusing and being transphobic to a Miss Chelsey Harwood. I believe Miss Cross to be well known to yourselves and I'm sure there has been a few reports made against her and this behaviour over the last fortnight. Something needs to be done about this as it's not acceptable. She has been publicly posting people's addresses and phone numbers and encouraging people to abuse those people. Continuous threats of violence have been given to Miss Harwood and continuous transphobic slurs have been spilled towards her. Is this not classed as hate speech?

It may also be of some interest to either yourselves or HMRC as she is quite clearly abusing the benefit system. Claiming sick pay but out by the minute getting drunk and taking cocaine? As a full time taxpayer i don't appreciate my money going to help the likes of her. She also claims to be earning £58,000 a year, i would like to know how someome with that income is still able to claim benefits and if any tax has actually been paid on her extra income?

I attach what evidence i have of this behaviour and hope you look into this seriously as this sort of behaviour should not be allowed to continue.

Many thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Chocco

Chatty Member
I only go on TikTok now for tattle. Tattle is giving me life! I was really confused before I found this thread, I was starting to think there was no intelligent life left reading some of the comments. I’m glad I found you guys. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Mrskane29

VIP Member
May sound evil but i hope she lies in bed crying herself to sleep, it's no less than she deserves. She's failed each and everyone of those children being so selfish. I'd rather having nothing material and be loved and be happy... you can't put a price on that!

Reactions: 18

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Morning everyone apart from those that can’t have a laugh all my comments got reported last night don’t think someone liked being a melon and chez why you still here you can’t sit with us, Iv got to drive past elsas in a min iv told my kid he can shout bread flaps out the window

• Haha
  • Wow

Chocco

Chatty Member
Right so to summarise Cheryl is a shite bag, banterflaps is still the biggest embarrassment Birkenhead ever had and her family weekend has gone out the window so she can go on another psycho bender and argue on TikTok yet again... sounding very positive so far... can really feel those positive vibes.

• Haha

DanaScully

Chatty Member
Howling at Cheryl tossing her keys in the air and posting a video from a 53 plate KA making out she's en route to Birkenhead for a barney, then shitting her knickers and denying it. Mortified for you girl. 🤣

• Haha

k-deeclothing

It's mad how I was willing to pay for someone to come from the hometown and come to Birmingham... And now I see this. I feel a right idiot now to be honest 🙈!.

P.S.. Yes I am cherylsfitnessjourney 🙈

• Haha

Fleekon1

Police have been to hers, hence her knocking it all off now and backing down. Ahe knows full well she'll be on the brink of the clink! The rotter is still on probation haha!
Nothing to do with her mental health, everything to do with a visit from the boys in blue! Do your rip Elsa you sour fannied dog!

I love Chelsey by the way! She's one level headed woman who doesn't suffer fools easily! She's made Elsa look an absolute divvy and rightly so!

Mrskane29

VIP Member
To whom this may concern,

Over the last fortnight, Elsa Frost/Helen Cross of Whitefield Close, Woodchurch, Wirral has been on social media threatening, abusing and being transphobic to a Miss Chelsey Harwood. I believe Miss Cross to be well known to yourselves and I'm sure there has been a few reports made against her and this behaviour over the last fortnight. Something needs to be done about this as it's not acceptable. She has been publicly posting people's addresses and phone numbers and encouraging people to abuse those people. Continuous threats of violence have been given to Miss Harwood and continuous transphobic slurs have been spilled towards her. Is this not classed as hate speech?

I attach what evidence i have of this behaviour and hope you look into this seriously as this sort of behaviour should not be allowed to continue.

Many thanks.

Anyone think we should add more?

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Had to turn that laugh off before my kid flys in ina pumpkin costume thinking it’s time to trick or treat

she says darlin because she used to follow some lad on insta who’s actually funny she just robbed all his sayings
I’d rather go a food bank than buy beans with your minge money

Her comp will be making single mums bounce round to her shit tunes while their kids scream and hang off the curtains in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 17