Elsafrost29 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning fellow tattle bastards , I fell asleep on page 48 I’m a bit of a hypochondriac and take on other people’s afflictions , big chezzas serious amount of back peddling must have knackered me out
I’m all caught up now including the scared niece piss off pinocchio she was wanting you to go steaming in not crying hysterically for your life she mustn’t know her aunties a top tier gabshite yet
Anyway from here on in I shall greet you all as you deserve ... tattle bastards no more ... funny tattle bastards commence 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just caught up on everything. That Cheryl is an absolute crank. Her and BF deserve each other and can people PLEASE stop with the poor Elsa shouts, she needa help blah blah. She was on live 5 minutes later happy as larry kissing her moggy (not a euphanism) 😂
She's a player, she plays people! She's as sane as they come, she just knows exactly what to say and do to make people feel a bit sorry for her.
Well in to everyone who's reported her 👌 Hopefully she'll end up banged up for fraud, notice how she liked to rip Chelsey for that well things come back to bite you on ya arse and she'll get her just desserts!

By the way, I fuckin love you's on here 😂 Some of the comments are hilarious 'Burger King wants their Whopper back' 😂 Quality!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Mua Sam is amongst my likers on my comment on cherwonts post
Thanks for that chezza your mortifications have now flipped us into a parallel universe where utter cranks are appreciating my work and for that alone I’m going to need you to really think about what you’ve done here
I’m affronted 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just caught up on everything. That Cheryl is an absolute crank. Her and BF deserve each other and can people PLEASE stop with the poor Elsa shouts, she needa help blah blah. She was on live 5 minutes later happy as larry kissing her moggy (not a euphanism) 😂
I saw that live but I’m not sure that cat was a willing participant

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Morning everyone apart from those that can’t have a laugh all my comments got reported last night don’t think someone liked being a melon and chez why you still here you can’t sit with us, Iv got to drive past elsas in a min iv told my kid he can shout bread flaps out the window

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Morning everyone apart from those that can’t have a laugh all my comments got reported last night don’t think someone liked being a melon and chez why you still here you can’t sit with us, Iv got to drive past elsas in a min iv told my kid he can shout bread flaps out the window
I can’t believe someone reported your comments! What a rat 😮 well I love you’re comments chick. I think you’re funny as duck! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The new thread title can’t have swears in has to be guidelines, when we come up with one I’m on it for thread number 5

Probs the Cheryl one

Reactions: 2
An
oh god I fell asleep scrolling tattle about 5am if it was me I’m sorry didn’t mean to x

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You see that wouldn’t have happened if you’d called her a blamange as she would have been shaking in her boots 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aww rosies looking well. The breaks definitely doing her good.

Reactions: 4
@Doveytale im getting notifications from you on here and on tiktok 😂 glad you like my comments on both! 😘
Hahaha. You’d think I’d have something better to do on my Saturday morning wouldn’t you 🙈
Well I do. I just put it all off to catch up on this and TT 😂
What’s your username on TT? 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m editing as I go along but here’s thread 5 x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.