Elsafrost29 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number 4 cause she’s just a SHOW

combined thread titles, both with equal likes congrats to @Mrskane29 and @Jinxyroo

CATCH UP:
- Got into beef with Rosie Hinton - posted her address
- Rosie sent Elsa a birthday card and she was raging
- Chelsey Harwood was commenting on Rosies tiktok sayIng she thought the back and forth between Elsa and Rosie was funny
- Elsa saw her arse and starting going for Chelsey saying disgusting transphobic things and making threats
- Elsa is accusing Rosie of vile things towards her children

staff edit;
Stop using vulgar nicknames and keep it clean

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ohhhh!! Sooo some one on my fb who has a friend or some crap like that lives near the crusty knickers said that police were at her door!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
A new member scrolling through and liking old posts on the old threads. Misspelled name too. Wonder if she’s here now. 🤣
Apologies if you’re genuine.

Reactions: 5
Police have been to hers, hence her knocking it all off now and backing down. Ahe knows full well she'll be on the brink of the clink! The rotter is still on probation haha!
Nothing to do with her mental health, everything to do with a visit from the boys in blue! Do your rip Elsa you sour fannied dog!

I love Chelsey by the way! She's one level headed woman who doesn't suffer fools easily! She's made Elsa look an absolute divvy and rightly so!

Reactions: 18
A new member scrolling through and liking old posts on the old threads. Misspelled name too. Wonder if she’s here now. 🤣
Apologies if you’re genuine.
😂 oh!!

Oh wee Chrisygee has been popping in!! Hiya ma son ur an awrite wee fella. All the best at collage xx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ohhhh!! Sooo some one on my fb who has a friend or some crap like that lives near the crusty knickers said that police were at her door!!!
I thought she was gonna record and post when they came, that they would be having a jolly good laugh about the situation coz they all know her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aww ChrissyG has been commenting on Chelseys video.. saying he reads our post.

Bet he’s so glad that BF is getting her comeuppance.

Reactions: 7
😂 oh!!

Oh wee Chrisygee has been popping in!! Hiya ma son ur an awrite wee fella. All the best at collage xx
I saw he commented on chelseys video. Bless him. Sounds like he’s doing ok away from the drama and bullshit people bring him.

Reactions: 6
Come on Chrissy Geee you know ya wanna spill that teeeaaaaa.... *gets on knees and begs* 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah no I’m gutted the titles been removed haha our nicknames are 2 Vulgar 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Someone fill me in on Chrissy Gee? He's a top lad him you know. He's so well liked, I know a hell of a lot of people HATE him hanging round with that baggy fanny!

Love the staff edit 'really we should remove this but we loooove the draaams, keep it going girls but yano keep it clean ;)'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.