Elsafrost29 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So.. the different bread for different people thing? So we are allowed to talk about banter flaps in here.. and we can talk about other tik tokkers in relation to her.. but not purely about what rosies posting of Chelsey?

How do you know you have points? I don’t know if I’ve digressed..

BUT I noticed that BF had her posts with Rosies personal details removed last night before the ban.. BUT when looking through Rosies post she’s done the same and it wasn’t taken down last night anyway..

Reactions: 2
That video she did saying she hasnt got her on her profile atall heres proof BF you clearly have got her on your profile also you said she made loads of profiles and so do you what planet is it from im done
move literally just screen shot this to post exactly the same

I got same one yday wen i spoke about another tiktoker

Just seen the bread post ffs i wish she had her comments on so bad

move literally just screen shot this to post exactly the same
Lol honestly the drugs have literally killed every brain cell she ever had if she did have any atall to begin with

Attachments

I got same one yday wen i spoke about another tiktoker

Just seen the bread post ffs i wish she had her comments on so bad

Lol honestly the drugs have literally killed every brain cell she ever had if she did have any atall to begin with
Just for you queen

Reactions: 3
Have you seen her 'Coke Dealers selling shit' video...grow up...Always I do wonder if she has her own issues with drink? could be wrong of course

Dopey dean hangs off her ahe only mate as hes easy bully about she thinks shes gods gift obv wearing hats hides her badly nan head

What the fuck is she wearing? She looks a mess. Big black pleather cap on and white pumps ? What an absolute fucking whopper. bad chav isn’t she. She looks like a Morris dancer.

Reactions: 13
I cant find the Facebook group not another bitch bible I want see about rosie as I'm so nosey lol

I cant find the Facebook group not another bitch bible I want see about rosie as I'm so nosey lol
I wouldn't bother , the beef with that group and Rosie is years old. They originally had a girls group on Facebook and so did rosie. Girlsmouth, girlsmouth2 and girls United were all invovled in the drama too but because rosie & bitch bible were both from Glasgow they used to slaughter each other. It was really embarrassing. Then even the friendship group who made the bitch bible fell out and went on to make another bitch bible. The girls who ran bitch bible were homophobic, transphobic, everything you name it. The go between private and secret sometimes so maybe that's why you can't find them but your not missing out

How funny is her new video of Chelsey? Thinking she's watching out for her when chelseys just crossing two roads and walking home

Why do her and dean look like they are on a like walking pavement with the garden chairs? Are they following the sun

Last edited:
I left it in July as I said before as I came of Facebook Completely
The beef still was very current at that time a few of the tik tokers were in it like Skye Thomson and Stephanie Burke can’t remember the others greer or sonething
Keep checking incase they make it closed if you really want to join it
They have a Mostly female admin team with 2 gay males too one of them is hilarious honestly can’t remember his name though but he makes the group

Reactions: 1
Just seen it BFa done a video

Reactions: 1
Just seen it BFa done a video
Oh I’ll need to look last time I looked she was sitting in the sun in that god awful outfit with that god awful mate of hers I was hoping the hat would over heat her and she’d piss off for the day

Reactions: 7
I am starting to really really not like Elsa more and more, That Dean is like a cling on!

Why is she mocking Chelsey for simply crossing the road? The simple tax dodging, coke sniffing, dirty fanny selling whore... she wants to get a proper job instead of sponging off society!

Reactions: 9
Chelseys crossing the road, looking over her shoulder and flaps is so self absorbed, (and paranoid) she thinks she’s looking for her.
No luv, she’s looking for cars.. something that’s an actual danger to her..

Reactions: 13
Chelseys crossing the road, looking over her shoulder and flaps is so self absorbed, (and paranoid) she thinks she’s looking for her.
No luv, she’s looking for cars.. something that’s an actual danger to her..
Chelsey looked round to cross the road and arl munterqueen thinks it’s cos of her. One deluded person that. It’s embarrasing I really didn’t think I could hate her anymore than I did but I can and I will. I’m not saying I’m some big hard person or anything but I’d fucking volley her all over Liverpool if I seen her. Bet you her head would fall off if someone actually pulled her and told her. And fuckin desperate dean rides again, getting his bevy’s , dinner and weed in. The pair of them knock me sick. Just two turds in the arse of Birkenhead.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.