Loubobang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I didnā€™t really want to give her the oxygen of publicity ... but!

I used to like her, I find (found) her funny. But a few things have made this worm turn. The obsession over bringing BPG (melt, but not evil like BF) down, whole second accounts devoted to it .... then the weird fucked up friendship with BassMunter and finally - all in the coffin - the absolute assassination of Kate Garrawayā€™s husband (a whole video devoted to how ā€œthe sweaty fat duck deserves to dieā€ or something like that)

Sheā€™s also obviously created some algorithm to equate her with Roni Ancona when she is ā€˜Googledā€™. Roni would be gutted if she knew what she was being associated with

Reactions: 4
Ahhhhhhhhh I feel sick at myself but the latest video is spot on with the exception of the purple haired girl coz Iā€™m not that familiar with her but the one that lied about cancer then goes on to make that taking the blindfold off video revoltes me , I donā€™t understand how all these pink Wednesday people saw those news articles about him and just went ahhhhh itā€™s ok .... weird

So Loube posted a video mocking the video the calender lot did inc BPG..
So the exposingcyberbullies whoā€™s now changed her name to ā€˜michelletalksfactsā€™ (Iā€™m guessing cos of the irony of her pee treewvious name)..
So itā€™s all kicking off..
Loube šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ love it !!
I donā€™t get this cyber bully woman why would you want to do this , they expose themselves drama ends up making most peopleā€™s fypā€™s anyway Seems like a huge waste of spare time , pretty sure Bridget Jones was all light comedic fluff not interjecting herself in pointless dramas like some kind of social media authority .... the mind boggles

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Loubobang has made her account private! This is a good thing. I wonā€™t be ā€˜requestingā€™ ... Iā€™m aware I spend too much time getting wound up on tā€™internet šŸ˜†

Reactions: 1
Ive never liked her i don't find her funny one bit šŸ™„
As i say, a couple of the early ones were okay, but when she brought Kate Garraways hubby into it, I thought you cruel witch, She isn't just having a bit of light banter it's savage what she says

The only vids of her I have laughed at are the megan markle ones

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
As i say, a couple of the early ones were okay, but when she brought Kate Garraways hubby into it, I thought you cruel witch, She isn't just having a bit of light banter it's savage what she says

The only vids of her I have laughed at are the megan markle ones
She goes too far all the time the only.reason shes bringing BPG up now is because thats when she got loads of attention she cant take the fact everyone is following the BF situation thats why she has done that now she grates on me another delusional duck wit

Can anyone work out who it is from Williamsfitness then?? My brain isnā€™t in gear after all the drama from auld BF.

I pride myself on my investigation skills but can't work out for the life of me who Williamsfitness is hinting at.....

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.