Elsafrost29 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK IM GOING TO HAVE TO LEAVE THIS HERE AGAIN IM NOT ANGRY BTW I JUST NEED EVERYONE TO READ IT SO GIVE IT A LIKE IF YOU HAVE READ IT IVE BEEN CHATCHING UP AND IVE NOTICED RULES BROKEN AGAIN ... PLEASE I REPEAT PLEASE READ YOU CAN POST PICTURES IN HERE OFF COMMENTS YOU SEE ON BF LIVES OR VIDEOS BUT PLEASE DONT ADMIT IT WAS YOU IN HERE WE ARE NOT ALOUD TO GO ONTO ANOTHER SOCIAL PLATFORM AND ADMIT TO TROLLING IN HERE OR ELSE THE THREAD WILL BE LOCKED FOR GOOD AND NO ONE WANTS THAT THIS IS FOR NEWBIES WHO HAVENT READ THE THREAD INTRO 😀 SORRY LADIES INO IVE SAID IT TWICE NOW I DONT WANT THE THREAD TO LOCK 🙂
I felt like kerrielouise38 typing in capitals and tit 😅😅😅🤢🤮🙈😱
I havent commented on anything as want to keep my account on tt.but thank you for clearly this up i read rules other day that were attached probably to your comment and I was unsure what it meant even after reading the rules it was still unclear. Cheers for heads up

Reactions: 7
Don't wanna catch Corona, Nah your a shitebag, If you was worried bout Corona, you had neighbours kid / botox woman / neighbour / going for car next week o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Loads trying to get her to talk bout breadflaps there... nope not on our watch,
1 even had the cheek to ask where she works, deffo a BF follower !!
Yeah i spoke to ashleigh over on instagram last night and she really doesnt want to talk about it on tiktok anymore she just wants her life back bless her shes doing well tho with us by her side she needs not worry we got her 🥰🥰❤ @Ashleighel0

• Heart
Reactions: 12
🤣🤣🤣 nicked for the gun video last weekend.my mother always said a liar needs a good memory. Wheres Alex and her sister now coming to her defence of not been locked up and its was just a break for mental elf. If it was my sister or friend they would flake me for making a show of them

Reactions: 9
Don't wanna catch Corona, Nah your a shitebag, If you was worried bout Corona, you had neighbours kid / botox woman / neighbour / going for car next week o_O
Rona wouldnt even survive on that dirty bint of a thing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She seems to have dropped the 3 weeks time rubbish though and not mentioned getting her phone back on the 17th or whatever .
but she’s still an‘orses arse!

Reactions: 2
poor chelsey ... will rag her everywhere 🤯 :ROFLMAO:

She just said she was in jail 5 years ago
didn't she say she changed her life around 7 years ago

🤯 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Someone said get emmalouisenicholl blocked she's the one recording these and tagging chelsey in it

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wish I knew of her back in May wen I had Corona!! I wud of spat all over her house before I was bed bound for 3 weeks!! 😡 Mind u rats can survive anything,explains why she is still around a suppose ,,, 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t even watch her anymore, makes me want to smash me phone up. The LIES!!! The CONTRADICTIONS!! I can’t bare it. I’m going to take a mental ‘elf’ break I think. Bf + pms = anger issues 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t even watch her anymore, makes me want to smash me phone up. The LIES!!! The CONTRADICTIONS!! I can’t bare it. I’m going to take a mental ‘elf’ break I think. Bf + pms = anger issues 😂😂
Me either I can’t watch it ... delusional

Reactions: 3
poor chelsey ... will rag her everywhere 🤯 :ROFLMAO:

She just said she was in jail 5 years ago
didn't she say she changed her life around 7 years ago

🤯 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Someone said get emmalouisenicholl blocked she's the one recording these and tagging chelsey in it
How do they know whose recording?
How do you do it in an iPhone ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.