Elsafrost29 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9365AF8E-595D-4B5D-9D61-423392A56D06.png
98464BCC-99DD-43E6-BDDC-B082961DD222.png
98464BCC-99DD-43E6-BDDC-B082961DD222.png
C27DA588-8EBA-460E-9AEC-58F16ACB9B41.png
C27DA588-8EBA-460E-9AEC-58F16ACB9B41.png
She’s
Wish she would stop talking about me someone’s just messaged to say she’s said I’m a big nosed witch that sells babies. It’s so hard trying not to retaliate but I cba with her she’s just a deadbeat
she’s using anything to keep them followers it’s all she has . She has no depth or substance to her but hate

Reactions: 7
Wish she would stop talking about me someone’s just messaged to say she’s said I’m a big nosed witch that sells babies. It’s so hard trying not to retaliate but I cba with her she’s just a deadbeat
Take no notice ash 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Love it when @Ashleighel0 tells us she will ring us later on her live she means go live later 😅😅🙈
@ATBshoppers tbh i seen loads but a few newbies so i had to write it again just so they also are aware not to break any tattle rules 😁👍 dont worry about it doll just keep it in mind now 😁👍👍🥰❤
I’m sorry doll I’ve even seen it be mentioned before my brain just didn’t think before I posted. You’re probably sick of telling people now but I don’t want the thread locked because you lot keep me going so I will be more mindful in future ❤

Reactions: 2
Oh gawd!! Sooo my daughter shows me a TT about BF when I get home!! It’s from some one called wee.tattle.bast she was laughing her head off when she showed meh. I couldn’t tell her who it was cause she would be given me a row. 😆😆😆😆😂😂😂😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone explain the TikTok gift points to me ?

Do those mugs buy points with real money and every time they send someone a heart or rainbow of whatever the content creator collects them and can redeem them for real money ?

Reactions: 4
Absolute superb work by the bastats in that live. I was bleeping pissing myself here 😂😂😂🤣🤣🙌🏼🙌🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Do those mugs buy points with real money and every time they send someone a heart or rainbow of whatever the content creator collects them and can redeem them for real money ?
Yeah basically! TT keep 60%

Reactions: 1
I g
OK IM GOING TO HAVE TO LEAVE THIS HERE AGAIN IM NOT ANGRY BTW I JUST NEED EVERYONE TO READ IT SO GIVE IT A LIKE IF YOU HAVE READ IT IVE BEEN CHATCHING UP AND IVE NOTICED RULES BROKEN AGAIN ... PLEASE I REPEAT PLEASE READ YOU CAN POST PICTURES IN HERE OFF COMMENTS YOU SEE ON BF LIVES OR VIDEOS BUT PLEASE DONT ADMIT IT WAS YOU IN HERE WE ARE NOT ALOUD TO GO ONTO ANOTHER SOCIAL PLATFORM AND ADMIT TO TROLLING IN HERE OR ELSE THE THREAD WILL BE LOCKED FOR GOOD AND NO ONE WANTS THAT THIS IS FOR NEWBIES WHO HAVENT READ THE THREAD INTRO 😀 SORRY LADIES INO IVE SAID IT TWICE NOW I DONT WANT THE THREAD TO LOCK 🙂
I felt like kerrielouise38 typing in capitals and tit 😅😅😅🤢🤮🙈😱
Im on restrictions with posting now I have to verify each time I’m not allowe

correct

I’m sorry doll I’ve even seen it be mentioned before my brain just didn’t think before I posted. You’re probably sick of telling people now but I don’t want the thread locked because you lot keep me going so I will be more mindful in future ❤
Im not sick of telling people alot were newbies im just thinking everyone is sick of me repeating myself 😅😅🙈 i will miss the banter if this thread got locked dont no what id do 😱😱😱🙈🙈 im just here to keep you all in check really 😅😅🙈🙈 but aside from that ladies you all on form tonight also massive shoutout to banterflaps bringing out the entertainment tonight 🙌 👏 😭😭😭
@mrsf15 oh really ffs 🙈🙈🙈 full time job that jeezusss

• Heart
  • Sad

Ashleigh I know none of us know each otherin real life but you’ve not just got us tattlers as followers but also as friends. I imagine it’s hard to trust anybody right now but we’ve always got your back girl

That just shows her ignorance Ash. Pay no attention. Anyone, even her crusts and crumbs know that surrogacy isn’t selling babies. Just remember what you had to go through to be able to do that amazing thing, she’d screw up writing her name on the application form to be considered.
honestly you’ll get no hate from anyone for doing such a wonderful thing xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Was that feeling botox she got injected with?? Or was it Adrenaline?!! 😱Coz she’s acting hyper like Jason statham in the film Crank!!! 🤣🤯Mmmmm ,,,Jason dancing around holding a microphone tho,,,, Oooooo hubba hubba jum jum,,🥰😜🔥 that will give me sweet dreams tonight!! 😉😻

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.