Elsafrost29 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK IM GOING TO HAVE TO LEAVE THIS HERE AGAIN IM NOT ANGRY BTW I JUST NEED EVERYONE TO READ IT SO GIVE IT A LIKE IF YOU HAVE READ IT IVE BEEN CHATCHING UP AND IVE NOTICED RULES BROKEN AGAIN ... PLEASE I REPEAT PLEASE READ YOU CAN POST PICTURES IN HERE OFF COMMENTS YOU SEE ON BF LIVES OR VIDEOS BUT PLEASE DONT ADMIT IT WAS YOU IN HERE WE ARE NOT ALOUD TO GO ONTO ANOTHER SOCIAL PLATFORM AND ADMIT TO TROLLING IN HERE OR ELSE THE THREAD WILL BE LOCKED FOR GOOD AND NO ONE WANTS THAT THIS IS FOR NEWBIES WHO HAVENT READ THE THREAD INTRO 😀 SORRY LADIES INO IVE SAID IT TWICE NOW I DONT WANT THE THREAD TO LOCK 🙂
I felt like kerrielouise38 typing in capitals and tit 😅😅😅🤢🤮🙈😱
If This is me I’m sorry!! Well kinda! I just get soo bleeping angry at her

Reactions: 8
Wish she would stop talking about me someone’s just messaged to say she’s said I’m a big nosed witch that sells babies. It’s so hard trying not to retaliate but I cba with her she’s just a deadbeat

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Wish she would stop talking about me someone’s just messaged to say she’s said I’m a big nosed witch that sells babies. It’s so hard trying not to retaliate but I cba with her she’s just a deadbeat
Don’t rise! She wants the reaction from u and ur 100x better than she will ever be

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She wants you to retailiate Ash. So she can play victim.. X

Reactions: 5
Ashleighel0 don’t bite your so much better then that chick x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ignore it like you have been she will soon get bored and move onto someone else the dirty rotter

• Heart
Reactions: 5
she said her boss is Chelsea Ferguson her V.I.P boss
Does she mean her PIMP
chelsea owns the adore me vip thing. She takes 20% of all the pics etc that BreadFlaps sells

think Dean is more likely to be her pimp than anyone else

Reactions: 4
She’s off her bleeping loaf whats she on about 50 SIM cards 😂 you don’t need a diff SIM card to make a different account

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she really think you need a new sim card every time you want a new email address haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.