Elsafrost29 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel disgusting writing this πŸ˜‚ but am goin too anyway πŸ˜‚........ meet Alex , her heads just popped out of BFs flaps , it’s always so far up ther she sometimes takes a second to come out for air
Kinhelllll!!!!🀣 looks like bf as just gave birth to that!!! Quick throw it in the bin ffs!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was the same,if I open this thread in Google it won’t let me, but if I use Safari it works okay
Thanks ,but iv no idea how to switch to safari to do that! 😳I knocked my fone today and my google switched to incognito,no idea how,but since then I keep loosing this thread and have to keep scrolling through again! πŸ™„

Thanks ,but iv no idea how to switch to safari to do that! 😳I knocked my fone today and my google switched to incognito,no idea how,but since then I keep loosing this thread and have to keep scrolling through again! πŸ™„
are you iPhone?

Reactions: 1
No DAHLINNN , it’s banterflaps! Breadflaps is you ye illiterate bleeping swamp donkey πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Love it when @Ashleighel0 tells us she will ring us later on her live she means go live later πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆ
@ATBshoppers tbh i seen loads but a few newbies so i had to write it again just so they also are aware not to break any tattle rules πŸ˜πŸ‘ dont worry about it doll just keep it in mind now πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯°β€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Feel disgusting writing this πŸ˜‚ but am goin too anyway πŸ˜‚........ meet Alex , her heads just popped out of BFs flaps , it’s always so far up ther she sometimes takes a second to come out for air
Horrible isn’t it but couldn’t help meself they’ve all done my head in today an that Alex’s voice goes right through me how droney is she ? Sorry if it’s knocked ppl suck πŸ™ˆ it knocked me sick too wen I thort it πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Wow
Loads trying to get her to talk bout breadflaps there... nope not on our watch,
1 even had the cheek to ask where she works, deffo a BF follower !!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.