Elsafrost29 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sick of reporting videos on TT only to receive a notification to say the video isn’t violating any guidelines . I have reported three of the Sam MUA videos last night and another just now ( as well as the dankatara85. ). It seems pointless reporting them
Same here I keep getting nothing wrong with them

Reactions: 3
Agreed, but u have to wonder how many followers are following for the simple fact she is a car crash and its their main source of entertainment. If they're not following they are missing out on drama and gossip lol
The only reason I watch her

Agreed, but u have to wonder how many followers are following for the simple fact she is a car crash and its their main source of entertainment. If they're not following they are missing out on drama and gossip lol
Judging by lives the amount of people she has to block id say ghey follow to gossip and give hate

Yep and it is true 😕
She was referring to chelsey hun

Yep and it is true 😕
She was referring to chelsey hun .the witch than said jump on my vip you get a lot for 20 if your male the woman

Reactions: 2
Same wish there was a box so you could explain to them rather than an algorithm where they will look for certain banned things
Yes I think this would really help . It’s obvious that a person doesn’t see the report until the video has been reported x amount of times. I also struggle to find a suitable category sometimes - the categories mentioned seem to be for very serious offences.

You know I’ve been thinking at how appropriate it is that she wears a pony tail because we all know what’s under a ponies tail dont we 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I am sick of reporting videos on TT only to receive a notification to say the video isn’t violating any guidelines . I have reported three of the Sam MUA videos last night and another just now ( as well as the dankatara85. ). It seems pointless reporting them
Totally agree

@Chocco how was your autumn walk i managed to scrub my house top to bottom not that its filthy like just love it smelling of zoflora 😅😅 oh and iron uniforms has ashleigh been on to talk about her date yet ?
@TikTokComedyHouse i cant unsee the eyebrows now 😅😅🙈

• Haha
AWE I HOPE CHELSEY DOESNT RESPOND AND LEAVE HER KEEP GOING .CHELSEY DOIN WELL TODAY NOT RESPONDING AS IT IS .THAN GO TO POLICE LEAVE HER AT IT SHOW THE REAL INSTIGATOR .BF ALREADY AT IT THIS MORN .HOPEFULLY THIS IS WHAT CHELS WILL DO

she has blocked me too, i think it's where we all said here on TT video on we love chrissy Gee page, heading over to remove my sign in here :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Where are all my bastats TT on we love Chrissy Gee, exposes us, remove your sign in or remove the video :ROFLMAO::LOL::cool:

Just a reminder, all remove your sign in or remove the video, as BF crumbs are blocking us.

Pin head gone awol too, she been very quiet since the live where BF told her to get off it :LOL:

Reactions: 5
I go into work and tell everyone what’s happening daily and now they ask me what’s happening on TT 😂

• Haha
Elsie shagged someone on holiday and lost the condom. Fell out a week later in her hot tub 🤢
If that’s what you are wondering about?
Yes it is what I was wondering but whaaaaat 😳 seriously that can’t be true, I mean whaaaat

Right, I’m goin against the grain ere but there is a girl on tiktok, jessica grace and Elsa has been talking to her, the girls story is so sad and heartbreaking and I’m just thinking, if our bf has been thru the same is that why she is so angry with the world, I honestly wouldn’t wish what that girl is going thru on anyone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.