Elsafrost29 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I can think about while watching BF latest TT is that a condom fell out of her an her kids are in there :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
whoโ€™s missed me?! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I left on page 4 and I am too exhausted to read back. Has anything exciting happened or is it the same tit different day?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
whoโ€™s missed me?! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I left on page 4 and I am too exhausted to read back. Has anything exciting happened or is it the same tit different day?
Not missed much , apart from a live which was sickening about how she not got time for drama it upsets her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if the dress, coat and boots she has on in her recent videos are what she bought with Ashleigh's bank card from River Island? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Omg them poor kids are dunking their heads in that hot tub and everything ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Wonder if the dress, coat and boots she has on in her recent videos are what she bought with Ashleigh's bank card from River Island? :unsure:
I saw her in that black dress dancing and thought she looked lovely - then she did that vulgar wink ... and she may as well have been in the dead fox and thong combo!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I may as well get banned on her latest video poor kids swimming.in her filth wonder how.i should word it ๐Ÿ˜‚

Am going in ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
on that Dankstara85 video she done taking piss out of Chelsey.. ( rocky video ) BF wrote 4hours ago

" I'd lift him lol easy lol and gee lol "

Couldn't lift herself dumb ass thought she wasn't gonna speak bad bout anyone anymore :poop:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.