Elsafrost29 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it is what I was wondering but whaaaaat 😳 seriously that can’t be true, I mean whaaaat
Ashleigh said she has the WhatsApp voice notes she will have to try and find them gross isnt it 🤢🤮🤮

Reactions: 1
Ashleigh said she has the WhatsApp voice notes she will have to try and find them gross isnt it 🤢🤮🤮
U just couldn’t make it up could u, just when I thought she couldn’t be more scatty then this happens, bork 😷

I see pin head has been channeling her inner Marshall mathers 😎 I just die a little for her every time she posts a video, haven’t u got some dishes or something to do girl and for gods sake will the real slim shady please stand up!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
U just couldn’t make it up could u, just when I thought she couldn’t be more scatty then this happens, bork 😷

I see pin head has been channeling her inner Marshall mathers 😎 I just die a little for her every time she posts a video, haven’t u got some dishes or something to do girl and for gods sake will the real slim shady please stand up!
Ino not everyday you hear a story that someones vag eat a condom and spat it back out a week later 🤢🤢🤮🤮
Oh i stopped watching her and chezza both doing me head in

Who is that movie quiz person they are really going to town on that cyberbully woman 🙈🙈

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Ino not everyday you hear a story that someones vag eat a condom and spat it back out a week later 🤢🤢🤮🤮
Oh i stopped watching her and chezza both doing me head in

Who is that movie quiz person they are really going to town on that cyberbully woman 🙈🙈
I didn’t even think that was possible for that to happen, I mean surely there’s only so much room up there?? Is she the new sticky Vicky now 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Chrissy admitted on TT earlier this week he’d had diazepam which was after BF said he had aids so he probably needed it to calm him down after her vile accusations

Reactions: 4
Yes it is what I was wondering but whaaaaat 😳 seriously that can’t be true, I mean whaaaat

Right, I’m goin against the grain ere but there is a girl on tiktok, jessica grace and Elsa has been talking to her, the girls story is so sad and heartbreaking and I’m just thinking, if our bf has been thru the same is that why she is so angry with the world, I honestly wouldn’t wish what that girl is going thru on anyone
People who went to school with her have posted on here saying she was a truly vile ‘mean girl’ even during her school days. So I love your generosity of spirit, but I don’t think this is the case..

The breadcrumbs really do lavish BF with the most chav-tastic old tatt 🤢
#StraightInTheBin
Hahahaha these tacky gifts that BF is getting lavished upon her are making me howl!🤣 It’s the type of tit that u get in Christmas Crackers. And don’t even get me started on that Necklace for her neck and the other “Necklace” for her ankle!! She’s really living the Celebrity Lifestyle ,, I’m so jelus!! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Right, I’m goin against the grain ere but there is a girl on tiktok, jessica grace and Elsa has been talking to her, the girls story is so sad and heartbreaking and I’m just thinking, if our bf has been thru the same is that why she is so angry with the world, I honestly wouldn’t wish what that girl is going thru on anyone
Loads of bollovks else Helen whatever wanna call her always been a bully always thought mo one could touch her blames everyone but herself for her problems shes rotten

Reactions: 6
I’ve been away for a few hours what’s happening?
Oh and I’d like to commend whoever came up with the thread title

I AM LOVVVVVVINNG YOUR WORK

13 it is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Elsa comes out with so much crap she probably either bull shitted or over exaggerated the days for sure 🤢🤮

Has anyone posted footage of mua munter sam driving to local force at all keep getting blocked 🤷‍♂️

Bf is gonna do competion head over to her latest video see the comments 😜

Reactions: 2
Hot tub video with the kids. Wirral is under local lockdown and I know loads of people wont be sticking to it, but not many are brazen enough to stick a video on tiktok when they're already under scrutiny. The woman's a moron.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.