Elsafrost29 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard that
Yes she did .she also went on about chelseys raffle and the fact that chelsey charging 2p to unblock...than in the same breath said come to my vip spend 20 eur ye get more lol shed to block about 20 ppl in that live the twit .her son did even get his brekkie she went on a live first

Reactions: 4
Good morning Amigos. The sun is shining and I’m going to get some fresh air and wholesomeness before the coffin creaks open and Count Cunty McBreadflaps comes to entertain us for the day.

Regarding the mucky make up artist, did the person who reported use her full name?
i used the name that was in the newspaper article that someone posted.

Reactions: 2
Hi gals and guys, I hate missing out on everything but can someone bring me up to speed on the hot tub story? I keep seeing it come up and I’m like what! How do I not know about this bein the nosey bastard I am, nothing usually gets past Norris 😉😊

Reactions: 2
Hi gals and guys, I hate missing out on everything but can someone bring me up to speed on the hot tub story? I keep seeing it come up and I’m like what! How do I not know about this bein the nosey bastard I am, nothing usually gets past Norris 😉😊
Elsie shagged someone on holiday and lost the condom. Fell out a week later in her hot tub 🤢
If that’s what you are wondering about?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Ash told us that she shagged a 20 year old on holiday and that the johny got stuck inside her clout and it fell out in the hot tub 7 days later!

Bucket Minge!

• Haha
I’m taking a step back from her at least for today because I’ve got something else in my sights 👀 I’ll be back as soon as my mission is over!! But I’ll be reading so I can keep up!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m taking a step back from her at least for today because I’ve got something else in my sights 👀 I’ll be back as soon as my mission is over!! But I’ll be reading so I can keep up!!
Keep us in the loop lol

Reactions: 1
Christ ,I bet her hot tub looks like looks as murky as the River Mersey when she steps out of it🤮all kinds of condoms,barnacle crusts of her ass, scummy froth & matted dead hair of her tatty rat! Awww do us a favour BF,,Go take ur face for a tit and brush your hair with a brush instead of a toffee apple,coz it’s far to early for ur Halloween headed shananigans! Have a nice day Darlinnnnnnnn!!!😘

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Aw I missed bfs live I cannot believe these breadcrumbs how can’t they see she’s just contradicting after contradiction surely their not that stupid or do they even listen to what she say or just hope she reads their drool and give them a shout out

I think a fair few in here like her but won't admit
Agreed, but u have to wonder how many followers are following for the simple fact she is a car crash and its their main source of entertainment. If they're not following they are missing out on drama and gossip lol

Reactions: 10
Vid reported on BF and I think it’s been taken down. If someone can check. I got a notification to say action had been taken.

Agreed, but u have to wonder how many followers are following for the simple fact she is a car crash and its their main source of entertainment. If they're not following they are missing out on drama and gossip lol
I don’t follow cause I don’t want her to have that extra follower have to search every time 😂

Vid reported on BF and I think it’s been taken down. If someone can check. I got a notification to say action had been taken.
What one ? The mash ups of her and MCH? They still there my report came back as nothing wrong with them

I am sick of reporting videos on TT only to receive a notification to say the video isn’t violating any guidelines . I have reported three of the Sam MUA videos last night and another just now ( as well as the dankatara85. ). It seems pointless reporting them

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I am sick of reporting videos on TT only to receive a notification to say the video isn’t violating any guidelines . I have reported three of the Sam MUA videos last night and another just now ( as well as the dankatara85. ). It seems pointless reporting them
Same wish there was a box so you could explain to them rather than an algorithm where they will look for certain banned things

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.