Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrskane29

VIP Member
So the basis of that live was... its not her fault at alllllllll and its the polices fault if she attacks chelsey....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It was then when all that happens I could not keep my mouth closed about her , to hear another woman talk like that to a woman is off the scale ! Believe me I am no angel I’ve had a bit of a crazy past but I’d never stoop that low never it just wouldn’t happen , I treat others how I expect to be treated an I keep my circle small , me an my girlfriend have a joint TT an coz we’re both femme lesbians it gained a lot of followers quicker than imagined we joined during lockdown an there’s a massive LGQBT platform on there isn’t ther well we didn’t really know we joined so the silly dances have a drink do stupid games I do a load of yoga but for some reason we have great followers an met some lovely ppl, now BF has come thru my “fyp” a few times an I watched her for the first time wen she was just bouncing about an I knew then I didn’t like her an just didn’t bother but when all that madness started with her an rosie I was infuriated by it all, I still to this second do not know how she is still on TT honest she needs banning for life !

• Heart

Massy

Chatty Member
Katie muted me to... Let's hunt her down 👀
All i said was be careful who you make mods as we all know breadcrumbs are reading the threads 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️😫😫
Pssttt katie over here 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ i have alot to say i dont like being muted never been muted in me life anyone that knows me tells me i talk too much 😫😫😅🙈 dont put baby in the corner im sad now 😫😫😫😅😅🙈

• Haha
Morning all my lovely tattle family
so today me an my girlfriend are off too Choi’s an be fitted for our bridesmaid dresses , I said too her I can’t wait to shout “put the f****n chooons on” when they bring us our glass of Prosecco ....... can only imagine her face can’t yeh😂 she was more than highly delighted last night this thread was quiet an I showed her some attention 🥰 she said I “secretly” fancy BF (joking obviously) well she friggin Berra be 😂

• Haha

Chocco

Chatty Member
There’s no way on gods green earth she will ever come off social media, with her personality disorder and mentality she thinks it’s “letting the haters win” even though we don’t hate we are just stating facts. She’s convinced herself that her behaviour is normal and her actions are valid so she’s not ever going to apologise for something she doesn’t think is wrong. Worse yet she will use her mentul elf excuse for when she’s being vile. I’m afraid to say arl bread flaps IMO is a complete lost cause.

morning bird 😘 and morning you lovely tattlebass’s
Morning my lovely @mrsf15 🥰 I think I am hoping that some form of authorities slaps a permanent social media ban on her to be honest. There is enough documentation of her continuous bullying, hate speech, harassment, homophobia, transphobia, sexual threats, racism, guns, drugs... (the list is honestly endless) to have her hung drawn and quartered really.

• Heart

ScotzBint#1

Fungal flaps is at the gym... punching stuff and pretending to be Rocky Balboa, next thing she'll be posting vids of herself having a huge shite... with comments from the breadcrumbs "aww babe your an inspiration, I wish I could smell your shite" anyhoo.. Happy Saturday you sexy ladies and lads ❤ xx

• Haha

Scottishwitch

Did anybody notice she was getting her son a chippy last night then again tonight, does she not know how to cook poor kid a chippy two nights in a row how healthy

Jambojambo

VIP Member
I can’t tell you what my account is as I have about 100 and cannot for the fucking life of me remember the passwords 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

DocFartin

ohhhhh i'm gutted , been blocked by munter , only commented on the driving/not driving tt that you could see her reflection , shes taken the vid down too i think
I got blocked when she posted pictures of when she was younger, I commented “You used to be so slim and pretty“ I don’t think she took it in the spirit it was intended 🤣

disclaimer - I don’t usually comment shit like that ... but her allegiance to the Bread Flaps Pisses me off!!

• Haha

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Guarantee i can name every single on of those chavs with brandumb in that horrendously chavvy 'music video' i cant say how i 100% know just how scummy they all are coz it'll give my identity, but i deal with these scum day in day out!

• Haha

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Ok so I’ve never really looked at the backwards breadcrumbs until just now, what the actual F??? They r some seriously weird ppl, they look like they belong on some sort of register, freaks
Don’t they all look the same like they sit on the front in the summer swigging cans on a manky sofa using the kids plastic plates as an ashtray

• Haha
  • Heart

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
Is today the day she’s meeting up with her prison pal who also danced in a petrol station whilst smoking?

What could go wrong!!?

• Haha