Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xxDannixx

someone just commented to BF that thirst trap cheryl is talking bout her on live saying she will report her 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Wacko_74

Kaylapxxx but she deleted all 3 of the videos now i just checked but dunno if someone posted them at the end of previous thread

She outed her enemy known as Candie Lexie in Rock ferry selling blag stuff
When was this I know candy

BlueSmurfWatching

Serious question.... sorry if it’s already been answered, it’s just baffling me a bit. So she has 4 kids, obviously brandumb is the fave, then the other son, who she occasionally speaks about, what about the other two? Also, I’m sorry but where the fuck is her fight to get her kids back she clearly doesn’t want them back, I seen a comment she put on her old Facebook saying she’s happy they’re spending time with their dad and the she wants her time basically she’s pleased they’re not with her so she can crack on partying.
I’m reading this and as a mother myself I’m thinking.... nah she might mean ‘I want my time’ (as in with her son).. I’m daft I know..

NoseyNurse

what’s Uk punters 😂 bet there’s a few hoodrats from near me on it seems to be a few from Lancashire at this
Where dog men find reviews an profiles of brasses selling their roadkill... it’s vile. Literally asking each other what the woman was like an I might give her a go kind of talk. Elsa has a profile on there. Someone posted it today. I prob can find the link if you want a shock?

TripleB73

I’m going looking for his comments I want to scope his profile.
That profile I shared with new name had mark Moore videos on it. Not sure what he looked like so cant be sure if it’s him or not. Some comments on his videos are not kind as he supports old BF