Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alip

Anyone ever have a running debate with a bloke on them leave alone pages .a bloke from liverpool just told me all this crack is a pure scam out of them to earn money followers etc they all know each other .that they dont care what shit is brought into public tis there anyhow .

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Igothetee

Probably late to the party here. Has anyone googled uk punters elsa.
I knew she did the online stuff but that really shocked me

Crumpet41

VIP Member
It's chelsey. They've been making video's all day using the facemash or whatever its called app to portray chelsey in a bad way and elsa as the better person.

Pretty woman - chelsey as the before/brass version of julia roberts and then elsa as the after version all elegant etc.
This to me doesn’t portray her in bad way though. Although maybe it’s a dig at her being trans as Tina Turner can look a bit manly at times so maybe it’s why chelsey is portrayed as Tina and then we have Elsa as the “ real” woman? Or I am just analysing this too much?😳

Prettylittleliar29

Chatty Member
In which case if she didn't end it.. she's been banned from lives.. and that's why I just watch from sidelines and don't speak because I do lives and don't want breadcrumbs reporting me for ridiculous reasons
It’s so pathetic, ok say that Tik tok has software to detect nudity but I’m not sure I believe that

Harloe1990

Them videos of kids telling randoms they love them are cringe as hell
I just saw the sam mua vids is it actually a greenscreen? Looks like you can see her seat belt