Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xxDannixx

what??? i missed that? where was it too?
Kaylapxxx but she deleted all 3 of the videos now i just checked but dunno if someone posted them at the end of previous thread

She outed her enemy known as Candie Lexie in Rock ferry selling blag stuff

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Also just to play devils advocate I can’t help but wonder if everyone got together on a zoom call and arranged all the fall outs 😂

TripleB73

I meant walk the dog not walk. She does seem to love kids.... They are beautiful children. Couldn't imagine not having mine live with me. My 4 older children go to their dad's house every other weekend and I still haven't got use to it after 6 years
Mine do too! I miss them badly 😢

Blu232211

Either way she said she is aware of the video Chelsey done saying she will leave BF alone whilst she with her kids,
why lie you never cared about my mental elf these last few weeks so don't back track
said police been to Chelsey's door,
said she is well known & told police she needs to stop before Chelsey gets hurt
said she is busy with her kids, asked people to leave Chelsey alone as she is just gaining followers of her back
then finished with not arsed if police been or not.

Fuming wish i saved it hopefully someone did as i seen it with 3 minutes ago posting.
If no one saved it i just filled in most of the blanks.

Fakemousbytiktok

there was another young girl on her video commenting yesterday and looked about 13, and was telling people to “ mind their business” it was BF life 😐
They all worship her it is so sad I do not see the attraction but they actually love her and she has projected the underdog so they think she is winning in life.