Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kipper

Has munter sam said anything to her video cant see it on bf duet

I follow her hit i dont know how to record it

Yeah shelved not far from me growing up we know the same people

She lived 🤦‍♀️
You got the police force her full name etc anyone know how to share to the police ano ya can just dunno how as I just use my phone

Reactions: 1

xxDannixx

The video that Elsa posted of her doing her makeup and her saying the 5-1 girls are bullying, That video she put a song over and dedicated it to someone who died and tagged the dead person's family member. Who the fuck in their right mind, posts a video of themselves doing their ficking makeup and dedicates it to a dead person they don't even know....
The girls in the video are @dizzy_princess_bacchus
She just deactivated her account after arguing with munter Sam.

Harloe1990

Honestly think she had a shit upbringing looking online she didnt come from a good family. She lacking basic educational skills, apparently her dad is not her dad an real one she found in prison dont think she has a great relationship with her mam. None of it takes away from how she treats people. I dont think she nos how to have a deep and meaningful relationship with people and that's including her kids.i look at her and think she vile horrible viscous but she has drive that is passion determination in away strength to keep it up goading people. If she pulled back with that determination and passion and turned it towards people she cared about she could turn it back around to her kids they would be back in her care by xmas if she gave half the fight she gives online. Regardless of tt fb us tb chelsea Chrissy rosie asheigh where are just people on line other than chrissy we on reporting everything she does and expose it.what she fails to realise is everything she does is exposing herself to fathers of her kids and if u cant keep urself in check for your kids and let your baby daddy no nothing she going wrong way and them kids are caught up in it which is very sad
I thought the dad she has now is the biological one who is dad to her brother and sister

Crumpet41

VIP Member
I’ve been off for 3 days and the thought of a working on Sunday is horrific and who’s face have they used in the video I’m confused?
Def Elsas in the last bit - no idea as to who the other face is? Maybe it’s the person behind the account!? Looks like a male face to me.