Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ms Massey

aww Cockroach Dean has crawled out and popped up on BF page on her video regarding Chelsey mad with 70k followers and no love,

Apparently the video snapped him..... WE WISH.... LITERALLY
I’ve been wondering where he had been as I thought he’s been quiet

Reactions: 1

Theslip

Honest to god what sort of tripe fell put of BF mouth in that live.im convinced she has a split personality. Imagine just stumbling onto that live for time today seeing her u would actually believe what she is saying but if you showed the same new person last Friday video they would be like wtf is wrong with her.reckon she only holding it together because her kid is there. When is dole day 🤣🤣

All,

It's strictly off limits to troll someone on their feed. Keep it on tattle else if this keeps happening the whole thread will get locked.

Any new members read the rules

Report anyone breaking the rules to prevent the threads from being locked

Thanks
Sorry only few weeks here what does the above mean.

Sands

Literally wrote be careful etc then bam muted all happened too fast for me 😱😱😱 even BF takes her time to mute me on other accounts 😱😱😱 if only she can figure out how to use mods 😅😅😅😅😅
Im actually having a BF (a bitch fit) btw 😱😱🙈
I was earlier 😂😂

Scottishwitch

Is anyone watching breadflaps live?
how can she sit there and play the victim ‘they are pushing me to hurt people’
Sorry breadflaps if you are AWARE that you can be pushed to these things then you can stop yourself! So quit with the bullshit trying to get people to feel sorry for you!!
The woe is me act only works if your GENUINE
[/QUOTE
How those wee crumbs will be loving it

xxDannixx

Anyone sends BF anything with anyone's face on it to do with them 3 are blocked.....
she ain't on about us, we only wanted to send her a old mouldy crusty loaf :sick:

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
This is what worries me, young ones seeing that waste of oxygen and putting her on a pedestal. The youth of today should not be exposed to the likes of her 😡
there was another young girl on her video commenting yesterday and looked about 13, and was telling people to “ mind their business” it was BF life 😐

• Wow

Alip

@Ashleighel0 we are all adults here. I only heard about ur name before last week not you just a name . Seen you in regards to Chelsea, seen ur posts that morning I had an opinion.seen u in here i stood by my opinion but said no one should be at hands of that absolute walking bastarding cunt. After seeing you last few days your posts here, your videos jumping in on your live. I did mis judge you have reference you in my earlier post here like chelsea and Chrissy g that you all normal respectful hard working people that got trembled on by that witch.i cant even comprehend how she manages to get decent friend in her life judging by her follow base. This is my official apology for my post regarding you and chlesea gate situation u have amazing kids.your an amazing person who seems to have found inner confidence to a vile troll you made a couple happy beyonce there dreams and is a carer. If big old flaps had one of them qualities I would be impressed but unfortunately she has none cant even drag it up for sake of her kids. Imagine a mam standing up there I'm a weekend dad shit that nothing to be proud of.
awe she was lovely on her live tonight reminds me of lovely caroline aherne , lets have her back peeps shes a young mum plus i have repect for her for standing up we all get sucked in by a person in lifei know i have by someone who was a coke head , nearly bust my ear drums cos i told her go to rehab , which is why i could see in march this year how vile frost was and see the signs
Right I’m not a bread crumb I’m fo’ sho’ a #bastats but.....I know this is a mood killer and having any kind of illness or personality disorder does not give you a licence to be a absolute c#t# . Does anyone else think BF has a Personality disorder? The situation with her children is fk up, she must be able to separate in her head and justify the situation to herself. We have all met people who tell lies so often they start believing their own shit but this is different, l can’t believe she really deep down in her core thinks this situation and the way she’s behaving like a tramp on the internet (where her videos will be forever) can be good for her children in any way.
In the future when that poor little ‘un Google’s his mum and all this shit his mum has done Pops up for him to read, honestly it breaks my heart for him.
The way she treats people around her, like they are disposable, even people like the very gorgeous Chrissy, it’s like something deep down is not connecting in her...
Sorry I just really can’t work her out, maybe I’m over thinking and she is just a c#n#..
its the coke love honestly ive seen it before i think it releases a narcissitic part of the brain ,and yes i feel for her young kids ppl are overlooking the fact shes a coke addiction , what with them breadcrumbs what them dopes are doing and indeed her family is enabling her , have seen with a friend of mine , all the very same behaviour no filter nowt

mrsf15

Chatty Member