Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ishouldcoco

Something happened in regards to her not getting as much money as they agreed I think, someone correct me if I’m wrong! I’m pretty sure that was the reason though. Can’t believe she even calls it her song when she’s got 5 words in it
Oh ok thank you

I know it’s ridiculous

Ok that’s me wiped out and ready for zzzzzz’s
I had an epiclly long interview for promotion today and my brain hurts.
if I don’t get the promo I’m blaming BF for keeping me from swotting up on process and procedures 😂🤣😂
See you guys tomorrow goodnight 🥰
Good luck 🥰

Theslip

awe she was lovely on her live tonight reminds me of lovely caroline aherne , lets have her back peeps shes a young mum plus i have repect for her for standing up we all get sucked in by a person in lifei know i have by someone who was a coke head , nearly bust my ear drums cos i told her go to rehab , which is why i could see in march this year how vile frost was and see the signs

its the coke love honestly ive seen it before i think it releases a narcissitic part of the brain ,and yes i feel for her young kids ppl are overlooking the fact shes a coke addiction , what with them breadcrumbs what them dopes are doing and indeed her family is enabling her , have seen with a friend of mine , all the very same behaviour no filter nowt
@ashligh
I thought the dad she has now is the biological one who is dad to her brother and sister
She was
I thought the dad she has now is the biological one who is dad to her brother and sister
When she was growing up she was told a man in her life was her dad then later on in life discovered her real dad was in prison more than likely out by now

Kipper

What's with all old videos are we ment to forget your a racist transphopic lier wouldnt mind soon video finishes she on the floor gasping for air and the punch bag she swinging for england like her jaw most weekend straight punch shes out cold

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
Morning, I'm a little hungover today.. did I miss anything? BF has gone private on me so can't see her page hahaa
what account is she private on? her banterqueen38 is still open ... also it says in her BIO banterqueen20 is her backup that’s private under the name Connie Ball? made up name maybe? or her Minions set it up?

Scottishwitch

I no it crazy innocent get picked up soneasily. If they seen flaunting on social media what I'm doing or earning they would be all over my like a rash. Are they not as strict in the uk or what in sense of follow ups meetings and stuff like that and house calls. A friend of mine lives in liverpool she only got fb to keep in touch with family back home rarely on it not interested in tt or anything like it I sent her a video her first reply was oh not that bread flaps one I couldnt believe it she new who it was. Like I'm fucking seahorse baby on tt my acc that small but elsa big following surely someone in tax or social has come across this one who either lives or works in the area she from
You would think so