Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet this is killing her keeping quiet, Iā€™ve never known anyone that goes thru ā€˜friendsā€™ as quick as toilet roll, what are we gonna talk about if this is the new way forward and she has seen the light?
Donā€™t worry she will get wind of our lovely Chrissy Geeā€™s video soon and backscuttle quicker than she does for punters the rat.

Reactions: 6
BF new video about Chelsey saying the police have been to Chelseys šŸ¤Ŗ šŸ¤Ŗ šŸ¤Ŗ šŸ¤Ŗ

She needs to take a tip off Chelsey & get those nails sorted :sick:

Wow she deleted that fast, maybe cause she said Chelsey will get hurt

• Haha
BF new video about Chelsey saying the police have been to Chelseys šŸ¤Ŗ šŸ¤Ŗ šŸ¤Ŗ šŸ¤Ŗ

She needs to take a tip off Chelsey & get those nails sorted :sick:

Wow she deleted that fast, maybe cause she said Chelsey will get hurt
Where is the video??

Shes either going to jail or sectioned sheā€™s getting worse. But I canā€™t stop watching. Sheā€™s just a plastic gangster wouldnā€™t last two minutes in the real world where we work and bring up our children. The people still supporting her are a whole new level of inbreeding, sheā€™s actually believing that sheā€™s an untouchable queen Iā€™m waiting for her downfall and hoping itā€™s chelsey who deals the fatal blow šŸ‘ŠšŸ¼

Reactions: 16
Either way she said she is aware of the video Chelsey done saying she will leave BF alone whilst she with her kids,
why lie you never cared about my mental elf these last few weeks so don't back track
said police been to Chelsey's door,
said she is well known & told police she needs to stop before Chelsey gets hurt
said she is busy with her kids, asked people to leave Chelsey alone as she is just gaining followers of her back
then finished with not arsed if police been or not.

Fuming wish i saved it hopefully someone did as i seen it with 3 minutes ago posting.
If no one saved it i just filled in most of the blanks.

Need to find her tt i want have a look lol

Maybe I don't there's not much on it
Oh Iā€™d that the MUA who was dusting BF the other day now trolling the girls from BF video this morning? Is she calling the girl in the video ā€œmortishaā€ ?? If she is am in hysterics šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I posted a screen shot of her herself the other day with a black wig on from a video miming a Jessie j song coz someone had said she look like her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ NO YOU DO NOT !!! Someone get ā€œmortisha Adamsā€ some more make up lessons!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Right Iā€™m a fair an honest person an credit where credits due BF can smash that gym an has the energy for it ..... however ther old videos , why doesnā€™t she come away from SM and get back the gym as she keeps posting and also on one of them she says ā€œlove myselfā€ girl NO you donā€™t!!!! You can go the gym an maintain that body as much as you want an good on yeh but if you ā€œloved yourselfā€ you would NEVER dream in a million years of treating people the way you do , you wouldnā€™t say the vile things you do ....... the reason your the person you are is because you DONT love yourself , someone sent you a book the other day written by ā€œfern cottonā€ called ā€œhappyā€ swear if you read that an soaked it in you would learn a lot about self discovery an it could possibly change you as a person , itā€™s an amazing book , but somehow I just canā€™t see you reading it for some reason šŸ¤”

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.