Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either way she said she is aware of the video Chelsey done saying she will leave BF alone whilst she with her kids,
why lie you never cared about my mental elf these last few weeks so don't back track
said police been to Chelsey's door,
said she is well known & told police she needs to stop before Chelsey gets hurt
said she is busy with her kids, asked people to leave Chelsey alone as she is just gaining followers of her back
then finished with not arsed if police been or not.

Fuming wish i saved it hopefully someone did as i seen it with 3 minutes ago posting.
If no one saved it i just filled in most of the blanks.

Just hoping Chelsey is around to see this as no one is posting the actual video & BF removed it 4 minutes after posting it :unsure:

Reactions: 2
Sam mua has a little obsession with BF also she thinks she's funny making videos mocking other TTS she's just sad really 😟
It’s always their appearance tho it really annoys the life out of me like she’s up there with the top 10 world class beauties I think not DAHHLLINNN 👋🙄😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Either way she said she is aware of the video Chelsey done saying she will leave BF alone whilst she with her kids,
why lie you never cared about my mental elf these last few weeks so don't back track
said police been to Chelsey's door,
said she is well known & told police she needs to stop before Chelsey gets hurt
said she is busy with her kids, asked people to leave Chelsey alone as she is just gaining followers of her back
then finished with not arsed if police been or not.

Fuming wish i saved it hopefully someone did as i seen it with 3 minutes ago posting.
If no one saved it i just filled in most of the blanks.

Does anyone reckon chelseys new TT has a hidden meaning ... given the cops have been around per BF ...“ the winner takes it all” 👀

Reactions: 5
Does anyone reckon chelseys new TT has a hidden meaning ... given the cops have been around per BF ...“ the winner takes it all” 👀
[/QUOTE
Id imagine if they had been round to see Chelsey, she would’ve delivered the receipts. the police would be gathering their evidence for the next week against bf

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Caught up, been trying to get my housework done.
Maybe BF needs to come over here to gain some much needed prospective on why we think she is much a c**t.
She could instead of calling others out on their bodies etc run her own keep fit tt.. Being positive isn't posting gym vids then calling others ugly, fat etc. Being positive is building others up and yourself.
I couldn't think of anything more positive then bringing people together and showing others, yes this was my life I did fudge up but now I'm doing better.... Instead she gets her arse out for the teens... I have nothing against sex workers. We have a very good friend who was one. But it's the way you carry yourself.

Reactions: 3
Caught up, been trying to get my housework done.
Maybe BF needs to come over here to gain some much needed prospective on why we think she is much a c**t.
She could instead of calling others out on their bodies etc run her own keep fit tt.. Being positive isn't posting gym vids then calling others ugly, fat etc. Being positive is building others up and yourself.
I couldn't think of anything more positive then bringing people together and showing others, yes this was my life I did fudge up but now I'm doing better.... Instead she gets her arse out for the teens... I have nothing against sex workers. We have a very good friend who was one. But it's the way you carry yourself.
The only positive thing about Elsa was her last sti check! All the horrible stuff she says about other people are stuff we know about her 😂 she’s so delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The leaveelsaalone page quite clearly has no content to post today 😂 ment to be supporting Elsa looks like they want a reaction why would they repost this whilst she has the kids 🧐
I’ve just commented why tag Elsa in this let her be with her kids ffs and everything’s been deleted 😂😂😂 they were the ones goading there by tagging breadflaps in the post 🙄🤦‍♀️ Thick fucks

Iv been shopping so missed abot by the looks of it . Whats happened?? Has the police really turned up at bf?? And Chrissygee you absolute beauty we all knew she was lying so glad you have the proof now so happy for ya 😊 and chesley has hot the 70k mark 50 k over bf get in haha

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just had a look at the mua Sam's vids now mocking people, there's just something about her that boils my blood, she thinks she's bf junior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.