Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's always done that since she's been on social media showing off. I don't think she owns any pans, fridge or freezer 🤔
She does seem to eat loads of take away. Get some
She's always done that since she's been on social media showing off. I don't think she owns any pans, fridge or freezer 🤔
Maybe s
I’ve been the Chrissy of a friendship like that and I can say hand on heart that lad will grab his new found drama free life with both hands. No more draining drama to take on board all the time. He will be just great with all his new found trouble free time. Bigger and better things will come his way now he’s cut the toxic. I don’t think there will be any going back after what she’s put him through.
I really hope so. He does seem a lovely guy. Obviously I don't know him personally but I would hope he would now focus on his own life and peace.
That bish really did do a number on him.

Reactions: 2
aww Cockroach Dean has crawled out and popped up on BF page on her video regarding Chelsey mad with 70k followers and no love,

Apparently the video snapped him..... WE WISH.... LITERALLY
I’ve been wondering where he had been as I thought he’s been quiet

Reactions: 1
Also is elsas brother in law the lad who sings outside primark in birkenhead and has a very female sounding voice.
😂😂😂 I thought you meant the bloke outside Birkenhead Asda in the multi coloured clown afro wig with the karaoke machine 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve been the Chrissy of a friendship like that and I can say hand on heart that lad will grab his new found drama free life with both hands. No more draining drama to take on board all the time. He will be just great with all his new found trouble free time. Bigger and better things will come his way now he’s cut the toxic. I don’t think there will be any going back after what she’s put him through.
Same, im nearly 3 years out of a 14 year toxic friendship and its the best feeling ever. You don't look back x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
wow BF duetted Munter Sams video, should of done sound of the police on that one 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
BF latest video is just a begging video for gifts/cards
saying thanks to all for keeping her as a very important person

woman

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whoever has the video of that Mucky make up artist should post it, or send it to the ‘Coventry live’ Facebook page 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Munter Sam commented on BF duet with her saying GREENSCREEN APP. i'm obviously actually driving......

looks it !!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wish I managed to screen record Elsa's live about 3 weeks back when she was making fun of Downs Syndrome people and the way they look. She should be disgusted herself as should her vile followers who condone her behaviour.

Also how DARE she blame ADHD for her venomous words, she's evil to the core. I know you're reading this Elsa, karma is a witch with everyone's address, darling. 👍

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just seen BF’s new TikTok.. I wish she’d stop going on about the 4 cards she had delivered a week ago 😂. Someone’s just realised her follower count isn’t going up quite like she’d hoped ( in comparison to Chelsea’s) ... I know what, I’ll thank the four people that sent me cards again, in hope that I’ll get something through the post to talk about in tomorrow’s TikTok ... we all know what you’re doing sweetheart 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish I managed to screen record Elsa's live about 3 weeks back when she was making fun of Downs Syndrome people and the way they look. She should be disgusted herself as should her vile followers who condone her behaviour.

Also how DARE she blame ADHD for her venomous words, she's evil to the core. I know you're reading this Elsa, karma is a witch with everyone's address, darling. 👍
I'm livid 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 2
BF latest video is just a begging video for gifts/cards
saying thanks to all for keeping her as a very important person

woman
Iv just came back from taking My frenchie out,and I’m gutted I binned his monster turd (as I’m a responsible dog owner!) 😁It was in a lovely little green bag,and I tied the handles in a little bow too,,, if it wasn’t so smelly I would of drove round to hers and hand delivered her “Gift”.The scrounging streak of piss is only a VIP on this thread as we wouldn’t have a thread without her😱But in real life Flappy Flaps is as stale as the bread I throw to the ducks in park.😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What I can’t quite comprehend, is the fact that she seems to think we all have amnesia! ...
When a hideous soul reveals itself, it’s quite hard to un-see it.

Nice try though 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.