Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guy on video is called Mikel chanel guys I've been trying for days to be able to comment this my first comment love these posts tous make my days 😁

Reactions: 6
not Chelsea’s fault. If u didn’t want anyone to know the. You should of kept you mouth shut
I understand everyone has their opinion on this and I feel Chelsey did what she felt she had to at the time to expose the vile tit bf does. If ashleigh wasn’t expecting it it would’ve come as a shock and it would give anyone a bit of anxiety knowing how volatile bf is. We’ve all got to admit though with time to reflect ashleigh has seen sense and realised who the real warriors are. I don’t want to vilify neither Chelsey nor ashleigh in this case personally. Chelsey made a sacrifice and ashleigh has, given time taken it well imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
not Chelsea’s fault. If u didn’t want anyone to know the. You should of kept you mouth shut
Never mind, I think Ashleigh knows that now, At the end of the day she is another one that has been treated like tit and had her personal life exposed by Elsa

Reactions: 10
I don't think that Barbara Ellen is Loubobang, the pictures look nothing alike, also why did williamsfitness mention about her Instagram page being deleted, he was insinuating that she had done something wrong in her life.

Reactions: 2
We are a happy family here, brutal but honest :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Well ive told everyone in here held my hands up i am a cxxt in real life never mind on here 😅😅🙈 i just dont like to beat things around the bush but alot of you are like me in here btw @ashleighl0 i might have come across harsh what i said but i still stand by what i said but hi 👋👋 welcome to the tattle bastxxxs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg those reviews 😂😂😂😂 saying they done think it’s an English speaking person waaaaaaaa 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Oh really I didn’t no everyone was anonymous check me snitching my self up with my own name hahahahaha xx
I have the same name here and on tt.
although after meeting this lovely lot I have made a viewing account. 😎 or incognito Isay 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Soooo , (bare with me an just catching up ) BF has been sent about 4 cards , a cheap metal necklace (not silver) an a few “cheap”
Face masks , , an here’s the best bit ........ “because she’s been getting bullied an trolled on SS” an thinks that shows that the world loves her (out of her 3000+ followers that she bangs on about , yeh I’d say you’ve done very well ther girl 👋 an what makes it worse is I can actually smell that yellow onesie thru me phone everything I see her , eurghhhh she’s ferral!!! 🤢

• Haha
Yay!!!!👏👏👏finally all caught up thanks to lots of cheeky fag breaks and “ having a dodgy stomach” so extra loo breaks too! 😉Hope work stays quiet so I can bloody keep up with u tattling bxxxards!!😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.