Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is old news but in one of her rants didn’t she say she’s never been a brass, because I’m still wetting myself about her reviews , and I’m still gob smacked that there’s a site devoted to rating your lady of the night!
I know it’s the oldest profession and there’s actually no shame in it but that just seems a bit crass to rate your date so to speak
Edit.... spelling only .... I’m not doing a BF’s school of literature if it can be helped 😂
Where can I see these reviews PLEASE😂😂😂😂
Hahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
haha BF will be fuming Ashleigh is in here,
Pinhead was live
Watching williamsfitness but damn sooooo confused with the breadcrumbs,
just gimme the final answer 🤪 o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Reactions: 4
So pin head is live I asked if her abs BF are still friends, she said yes then she is promoting vipelsa account they are so good friends she doesn’t know she has changed her account name 🤦🏽‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone please tell me why this keeps happening 😭 saying I have to wait to comment
If someone comments between your last comment and your next one in quick succession it does this to add it below rather than add to the bottom of previous comment if that makes sense.

Reactions: 2
Fuming it’s all got back to my surrogacy page on fb how embarrassing. This is why I didn’t want Chelsey to post the recording as I new bf would do all the. I actually dislike her she’s so nasty she needs help x
not Chelsea’s fault. If u didn’t want anyone to know the. You should of kept you mouth shut

Reactions: 3
That’s what I was thinking who does that kind of tit 😂
He’s a sound fella known him for years from the gay scene always been EXTRA dramatic but let me tell yeh now he takes no tit from anyone and would put that BF right in her place! About time the LGBT community got involved she’s a horror an as a lesbian the thort of her sayin she was “bi”
Made me SHUDDER 😂 the girl spitting all positivity quotes last night an now she’s bi , I cannot keep up with her never mind this tattle thread , she’s propa staring to bore the life out of me listen I fully believe anyone can change , BUT change within a few days NO she will be all zen for 5 minutes am blowing a kiss with her big urangutang had the screaming like a wild banshee the next , how anynif her followers condone any of the tit she’s spewed the last few weeks (never mind past) are actually the same like minded people as far as am concerned an the young one who “just wanna be like you “ god fuckin help yeh sis all I say ....... I will be praying for you all 🙏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.