Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo , (bare with me an just catching up ) BF has been sent about 4 cards , a cheap metal necklace (not silver) an a few “cheap”
Face masks , , an here’s the best bit ........ “because she’s been getting bullied an trolled on SS” an thinks that shows that the world loves her (out of her 3000+ followers that she bangs on about , yeh I’d say you’ve done very well ther girl 👋 an what makes it worse is I can actually smell that yellow onesie thru me phone everything I see her , eurghhhh she’s ferral!!! 🤢
I absolutely love you girl 😅😅🙈🙈🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
not Chelsea’s fault. If u didn’t want anyone to know the. You should of kept you mouth shut
I don’t know if Chels said she would keep it quiet then she should have 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not that I’d trust anyone that I’d never met and was known to spill the tea.

Reactions: 3
Been wondering dont they let you just make a tiktok thread where anyone can be mentioned or does every person have to have their own thread ?

I don’t know if Chels said she would keep it quiet then she should have 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not that I’d trust anyone that I’d never met and was known to spill the tea.
I think when it all got disgusting with the Chrissy Gee exposure knowing it had affected him mentally too and the vile things she said about Chelsey and continually says. Chelsey just fired ammunition. Might’ve been in the heat of the moment I guess we will never know but if my friend was hurting like that you best believe I would throw every bit of tit your way. There would be no coming back for you.

Reactions: 9
I understand everyone has their opinion on this and I feel Chelsey did what she felt she had to at the time to expose the vile tit bf does. If ashleigh wasn’t expecting it it would’ve come as a shock and it would give anyone a bit of anxiety knowing how volatile bf is. We’ve all got to admit though with time to reflect ashleigh has seen sense and realised who the real warriors are. I don’t want to vilify neither Chelsey nor ashleigh in this case personally. Chelsey made a sacrifice and ashleigh has, given time taken it well imo.
They’re both ledges, standing proud despite what threat vile bread flaps frost ha threw at them.

• Heart
I'm so glad I stumbled across tattle life. You guys have kept me entertained on my day off ❤❤

Reactions: 6
Why do people proper arse lick people they have never meet 😕 iv been following chesley for about 5 years no I havent meet her but I do feel like I know her obviously not properly but she says what she thinks and never goes back on anything that's the main reason I like her bit omg bf goes on a mad one and slags everyone off and she jas about 50 girls up her arse proper licking it clean

• Haha
It’s really me I will post a tiktok when my lashes and tan and brows are done haha will be about 2 hours just getting my hair dried xx
Just seen your video with your little girl, so sweet.

BF posted before saying police are involved now anyway as if they weren't all
ready. She thinks all this is going to be resolved in her favour she's that deluded. Can't believe that video on wirral crime watch ugh she's nasty as getting her breadcrust ass out for kids in the street.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.