Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[/QUOTE]
Well i do hope you have learnt a lesson not to trust people you just met on social media
I've only just found yas! Can't believe this I was all geared up and then lost yas . Back to catching up 😕

Same! Just found the thread now from this morning.
We wasnt aloud to tag anyone

[/QUOTE]
Well i do hope you have learnt a lesson not to trust people you just met on social media
I've only just found yas! Can't believe this I was all geared up and then lost yas . Back to catching up 😕

Same! Just found the thread now from this morning.
We wasnt aloud to tag anyone

Reactions: 2
Trying to catch up whilst having my sister here for the day, Damn multi tasking is hard 🤪 o_O 🤪 🤪 :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
These comments are awesome 😂😂😂
Jesus!!!! This crumbs boil my piss,, 🤬They are so far up BF ass it’s unreal!! No wonder why everything that comes out of her gob is tit,, there’s no room for her to tit out of her chocolate starfish coz it’s chocka block full of her little followers!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg trash-Ashleigh. So what if I did have chlamydia only few tablets to get rid 🤮🤣 what's bit of the clap between friends 😷🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg 🤮 she like hannibal lector when she talks, all that sucking back saliva turns my stomach

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was deffo joking. Need a bit of a joke around such nasty stupid people other wise I would cry lol xx

Helllooo xxx

Thankyou she cried of happiness bless her xx
I know you was I was just letting that person know with out being rude xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
We love a good sense of humour here. You know, real actual banter! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only thing is, to be a tattle bastard you may have to like make another anonymous profile.. that’s the joy of this place

Ashleigh is joining the ranks other than that I don’t know
Oh really I didn’t no everyone was anonymous check me snitching my self up with my own name hahahahaha xx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.