Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m finding it hard to reply to peoples comments on here. Give me a whilst to figure out how to use it am a little slow when it comes to stuff like this😂😂

Reactions: 8
Supposedly! She tried to buy friends a lot I’ve noticed what a sad life she must lead though hated by everyone! How she sleeps at night knowing she hasn’t got her kids is beyond me!!
She doesn’t buy friends she’s skint she asked me for money on a weekly Maisie.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Getting my hair tan brows and lashes. I will do a video looking like a new woman when done to prove my identity hahaha xx
Welcome back ashleigh, seems an age ago since you was on this thread. We will look after you on here. You have our support. Bf is the nemesis. Now take a seat and brew that tea love 💕

Reactions: 19
Mines a right needy bastard :LOL: I'm BUSY!!!
Yeah mine is! he’s only been away since Saturday, could do with him extended his stay in Aberdeen 😂 if I miss out on the goings on of BFs I’ll have to remove him from this house! Although.... I could just pretend I’m sorting clothes out (he won’t come near me) and he can occupy the crotch goblins while I actually hide under the bed covers catching up!

Bfs live on fb and cheryl live on tt
Wonder what her next lie will be? She doesn’t have a leg to stand on. I was to soft to speak up but she’s had it now. No more quiet nice girl anymore she’s blew it with me trying to make lies up like that the idiot fuming xx

Present and correct... no sound on two of Ashleighs videos if anyone has them?
I have them as I made it lol

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She doesn’t buy friends she’s skint she asked me for money on a weekly Maisie.
I mean that’s what Chelsea said and one of her fellow punters from her proz days so 😂 I can believe that altho I think she has money I just don’t think she likes spending hers and uses other people’s not to say she has a lot she’s just comes across as that type

Reactions: 4
Wonder what her next lie will be? She doesn’t have a leg to stand on. I was to soft to speak up but she’s had it now. No more quiet nice girl anymore she’s blew it with me trying to make lies up like that the idiot fuming xx

You shouldn't have to sit in silence while the old mare is throwing tit at you! cheeky cow.

Reactions: 2
Welcome back ashleigh, seems an age ago since you was on this thread. We will look after you on here. You have our support. Bf is the nemesis. Now take a seat and brew that tea love 💕
Thankyou so much. I have seen your comments from day one you kept me going when I was at my lowest. Thankyou for your support it means a lot xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Don’t worry nobody believes a word she says anyway. The fact she described surrogacy as “selling your kids” says it all. She’s too thick to make up believable lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched her live...them flowers have had it...she said I treat flower like my kids🤣🤣 and She’s given her acres out on that her address on that old FB post! I think she’ll be getting more than flowers cards n gifts🤣

• Haha
FB live that sounded like a coppers knock, i recognise it well from me dad ha ha. Here,s hoping it really is and they can stop the evil mare in her tracks

• Heart
Fuming it’s all got back to my surrogacy page on fb how embarrassing. This is why I didn’t want Chelsey to post the recording as I new bf would do all the. I actually dislike her she’s so nasty she needs help x

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.