Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gentle reminder :

only a couple weekends left 😂 there is no way she can worm out this one surely ?
-homophobia
-transphobia
-rape threats

Reactions: 8
So who thinks she's going to come online tonight when she's had a drink and some cheeky lines?

Reactions: 13
I haven’t got clap 👏 I can assure you I am clean as a whistle hahaha ffs xx
Haha don’t worry no one here believes a word BF’s says, although what’s clap between friends 😂 the only way BF can be stopped is if everyone who’s been harrassed/bullied stands together and outs her for the sewer goblin she is. We are all here to support you on your journey to being a tattle bastard 💓 hope your ok xx

Reactions: 6
Fuming it’s all got back to my surrogacy page on fb how embarrassing. This is why I didn’t want Chelsey to post the recording as I new bf would do all the. I actually dislike her she’s so nasty she needs help x
Just explain to them she's a bleeping nut bag!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fuming it’s all got back to my surrogacy page on fb how embarrassing. This is why I didn’t want Chelsey to post the recording as I new bf would do all the. I actually dislike her she’s so nasty she needs help x
Oh god that women is pure evil! Surely the people who have been following you know you and will see right through it

Reactions: 2
FB live that sounded like a coppers knock, i recognise it well from me dad ha ha. Here,s hoping it really is and they can stop the evil mare in her tracks
To clarify my dad was a copper .... we didn’t get the knock 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was one .. logged off I was to embarrassed 😂
She thought by saying she wasn’t saying anything on the matter everyone would be gripped waiting for her to speak about it. But in reality everyone’s gone oh duck this bore off bye.
Now she’s sat waffling shite to 3 people on her live🤣 fail.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bloody hell you Tattle bastards, so I had a night with my fella after his 7 month deployment and you little menaces have had me up all night catching up. Finally made it 😭
To recap:
- BF’s big reveal (advertised at 10/11 started at 9.20) was basically recycled homophobic/transphobic material, Dr Banter Flaps is out here giving out false HIV diagnoses and seems alarmingly obsessed with ppls nether regions all while preaching positivity because she picked up a book.
- Ashleigh sent some voice notes to Chelsey, I agree with the her releasing them tbh, sometimes you have to sacrifice one for the greater good, it’s unfortunate but it’s necessary.
- BF goes into her usual downward spiral and claims Ashleigh sold her triplets, slept with her son, and romanced 4 strangers on holiday. All while over using the word c**t and sucking air through her teeth 90% more aggressively than usual.
- Brandon’s got the clap 👏🏼
- Chezzastill chasing the clout
- Kerrie Louise licks bum!
- Alexandra needs a new tracky

Have I missed anything? Let me know ✌🏻
You caught up well 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen that leave bf's alone back up account?
She went off fb live her voice grinds on me too much dead throating 😂

Welcome Ashleigh she's a skank so has to lower everyone to her flogging golly ways! You done an amazing selfless thing for someone being a surrogate more than BF's will ever achieve in her life

Does BF still have the little wooden heart friendship hanging ornament that Chelsey gave her hanging on the little tree on her table next to the Belinda flowers? If she really felt so vitriolic towards Chelsey surely she would have binned that? I would if I fell out with anyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
First...hi ashleigh hun 👋🏼 U will love us over here 🥰 and second, I think u can officially cancel my tv licence as I haven’t had the bloody thing on since I stopped being a scaredy cat and started posting on here (only took me like 6months) but ye, I think tattle life needs to be added to the tv licensing website as a legit reason to not have one

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.