Loubobang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her name is Barbara Ellen! She is a reporter. Worked for the guardian and NME and many others. If you google it brings up many articles about her and written by her. Vile woman in real life too

Reactions: 4
I’ve gone though every edit on the Ronnie Wikipedia, most are Anonymous, I can’t figure it out at all 😩😩

Reactions: 2
Her name is Barbara Ellen! She is a reporter. Worked for the guardian and NME and many others. If you google it brings up many articles about her and written by her. Vile woman in real life too
Loving the detective skills! 🕵🏻‍♀️ I’m going to read up on old babs now. 😁

Just had a read up on Babs and have to say I'm not convinced she's the old Banger tbh. I'll keep my mind open though..

Would make sense she doesn’t seem to have a regular job. She lives in north east Lincolnshire can someone cross reference whether babs does?

They definitely look related, but don’t think they’re the same person. Hoping bobanger does a video. Williamsfitness is right though, why hide yourself so much for someone trying to grow their platform and call others out

Would make sense she doesn’t seem to have a regular job. She lives in north east Lincolnshire can someone cross reference whether babs does?
He did on his clues. Same place. Same age daughter, Amy 17 yrs old. Brother in rockband when she worked at NME. His song the other day was that Barbara Streisand dance track. All adds up especially when you see she’s a lousy cretin in real life 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
He did on his clues. Same place. Same age daughter, Amy 17 yrs old. Brother in rockband when she worked at NME. His song the other day was that Barbara Streisand dance track. All adds up especially when you see she’s a lousy cretin in real life 🤣🤣
I’m going to go give williamsfitness a little look. I live very close to old babes banger. Don’t know her personally, thank god given this info! I find this all rather interesting though.

Reactions: 1
Can anyone get a screenshot of her face now in a video and compare it to that picture, I would but I'm banned from the witches profile for calling her out x

I don't think she looks alike at all

They don't have the same chin

That guy is an absolute melt, why give all the clues but not just say who it is

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.