Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh I’m thinking same!
She’s having drinks.... there’s no way she can stop herself!

I thought exactly that!
how many times does she say she’s got busy day, won’t be posting.
Then I go back 3 mins later there’s a live, 67 new videos, a new tt account, back up business twitters and her all over fbk 🤦🏻‍♀️
She was on a 3 week mental heath break but since she said that she has posted about 100 tt a day and done 10 lives

Just me that thinks that alex looks like she could do with a bath in dettol
Bleach bath

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Is Alex metal mouth?

Omg ashleigh your little girl is so cute and amazing what she has done ❤

Reactions: 14
Marking ones spot while I go set up a new tt got to learn to bite my tongue. It’s so fricking hard sometimes though. 😠

• Haha
Who’s the bloke that’s just smashed a glass on Chelseys tt
It’s Michael Michelle I know him from the gay scene in Liverpool sound lad takes no tit , “helloooo tattlers cannot believe it’s thread 10 got a few pages to catch up on just made me cuppa 😘

Reactions: 10
It’s Michael Michelle I know him from the gay scene in Liverpool sound lad takes no tit , “helloooo tattlers cannot believe it’s thread 10 got a few pages to catch up on just made me cuppa 😘
Michael Channel sorry not “Michelle”
Friginell BFs bad spelling rubbbng off on me 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wahoo that was easier than I thought! I love that them face masks are called face facts!!! 😂😂 that’s got to be a dig in there somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
BF said she will treat the flowers like her kids 😂🤣😂😂 so theyll be taken from her care then?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.