ElphabaOrionDoherty #18 girls are made of sugar and spice, Elphaba is made from scabies and lice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s lying!!! He’s doing the same facial expressions as when he spoke about vanity and the documentary about him.

Reactions: 7
wait her phone has been stolen🤐
and she’s confessed all her nudes are on there.

dear god why would you say that
I don’t think he has to worry about that, the real victim is whoever actually has to look at the photos 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s being honest and blunt and that’s what everyone knows him on the app for? 🤔…..🤔…..🤔 I’m speechless 😶

Reactions: 2
So he serves a (fake) cease and desist for someone calling him a witch and that he smells? BUT he goes online thousands claim theft, SA and share the insta and photo and thats ok? Hes an absolute scum bag wrongun.

Reactions: 11
He was in the takeaway with a blonde drag queen so where did the thief come from.
Who even brings someone back to theirs then says no I've changed my mind when he gets no action in the first place 😜 He's a liar it never happened!

Reactions: 6

Lying about SA again
so it went from ‘he stopped and said sorry sorry i’ll go’ and then it changed to ‘he kept snogging me when i didn’t want him to and he didn’t really want to go so i had to tell him to duck off’

so it went from ‘he stopped and said sorry sorry i’ll go’ and then it changed to ‘he kept snogging me when i didn’t want him to and he didn’t really want to go so i had to tell him to duck off’
Let's be honest, not a single person was snogging them. I bet their sleep paralysis demon even peaks in through the door and thinks nahhhh duck that.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
i actually can’t believe how much this story has changed from ‘touching me and i said stop’ to a potential r**e accusation

it’s bleeping dangerous now
like suggesting someone would do that is bleeping disgusting

i’m actually fuming that this cretin has any form of platform to spout their complete and utter bullshit claims on.
bleeping disgusting

i keep seeing comments that people have contacted the guy who’s picture she shared the other day claiming they stole her phone. he’s apparently not even in the country (i know people can lie.. but still)
---
also
if you want a laugh
someone’s gifting her under the name of ‘jordan.roberts04’
have a look at their profile photo

the fact that anyone would want to go near that with any form of sexual thought in their mind.
makes me sick

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
We need sone receipts of people contacting that guy. I want this lie to be factually false and proven so he can shrivel up and fu** off.

Reactions: 5
Surely if you’d just been with a guy and that had potentially happened but the police hadn’t been called you’d get changed, at least change your pants but no.. elphas still wearing the two day old pants.. 🙈

• Sick
I think he sold the phone then lied it had been stolen as he needed the money. I also think he returned the apple watch.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.