ElphabaOrionDoherty #18 girls are made of sugar and spice, Elphaba is made from scabies and lice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s the start of the fall out

Pretty sure it’s already been said on here.
EQ knows what she’s doing. Orion is that thick and still starstruck thinking that EQ “wants to be his friend”
How has someone not knocked 7 bells out of him yet for his wrong doings 🙄🤯

Reactions: 8

He needs locking up. Nothing more than an AGP predator. Not trans at all, he is disgusting.

Reactions: 5
He been sa alot surely after it happened once you be aware and not take people back to your house 🤨

Reactions: 4
People in the comments were saying the guys picture she showed was from Etsy, what do they mean??

Reactions: 1
Can’t see that the company or the company directors are on the solicitors regulation authority register. Easy to make some money if you put a few choice words into chat gp and charge people for it.

Reactions: 9
Can’t see that the company or the company directors are on the solicitors regulation authority register. Easy to make some money if you put a few choice words into chat gp and charge people for it.
I noticed that too. Funny how the website doesn’t show who the supposed solicitors are working there (like any reputable law firm)
Yeh the website says something about AI, so basically he’s paid £250 for something written by ChatGPT hahahahahahahah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm actually beginning to despise this cretin and his followers. There's not 1 thing redeeming about her and to be honest I'd love to see a man confronting it. She'd shite it big time. The lies just flow honestl makes me so mad. Seems to be enjoying the kids games too much also. Glad mine are all grown now.

Reactions: 6
He is awfully quiet on TT, is he too busy getting gifts from kids on his new game or has EQ told him to lay low whilst the non solicitor/non phone theft/non sexual assault accusations are up in the air 🤔

@Buddy1877 Hey lovely, I've noticed you've been quiet for a while on here. I hope you are doing ok 🤗

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.