ElphabaOrionDoherty #18 girls are made of sugar and spice, Elphaba is made from scabies and lice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never seen such a delusional drama queen as this monstrosity. He needs bringing down to reality because he really thinks he's something special.

Reactions: 8
I won’t lie, I don’t agree what they’re doing with these posters. Okay they’re not directly hurting her but I’d be scared to leave my home knowing someone who’s seen these posters could be waiting for me

imo there’s not enough actual proof of her being inappropriate enough to warrant all of this, unless I’ve missed something

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why is he so arrogant? I dont get it, i genuinely don't understand it.

He's acting like EQ and it's making me cringe so badly.

Reactions: 6
‘hi, i’d like to make a report’.
someone off tiktok is driving to manchester to put posters up to warn the public about me because i play games with kids and talk to kids, blah blah blah’

surely your gonna dig yourself a bigger hole doing that!😂

i’d bleeping pay good money to be the office that takes that call!
absolute waster!

Reactions: 9
so her ‘brand deal’ is regarding the ‘disrepair of council houses’

funny that.
so is EQ’s
she’s just posted on instagram and tiktok
which she’s claiming isn’t an ad or sponsored

LOL

besides maria
what does elphie know about a council house?
she bums around in air b&b’s and hotels!

surely you don’t have the knowledge to promote this stuff

Reactions: 4
so her ‘brand deal’ is regarding the ‘disrepair of council houses’

funny that.
so is EQ’s
she’s just posted on instagram and tiktok
which she’s claiming isn’t an ad or sponsored

LOL

besides maria
what does elphie know about a council house?
she bums around in air b&b’s and hotels!

surely you don’t have the knowledge to promote this stuff
Sorry what? How is that a brand deal?

Reactions: 3
Absolute scum. Police and hospital repeat in any scenario. Last hospital admission was a pic of bleeping google so highly unlikely this time.

He can claim SA, share peoples photos, talk about creators, video people in public when he likes but as soon as anyone retaliates its bullying, harassment or a witch hunt?? bleeping hell.

He needs a reality check and putting in his place.

Reactions: 6
I won’t lie, I don’t agree what they’re doing with these posters. Okay they’re not directly hurting her but I’d be scared to leave my home knowing someone who’s seen these posters could be waiting for me

imo there’s not enough actual proof of her being inappropriate enough to warrant all of this, unless I’ve missed something
can’t help put agree. fair enough go after CONVICTED proven people on the app, but you can’t just accuse someone and then go putting posters round where they live.

if they’ve got any concerns then go to the police about it… it’s got a really dangerous Tommy Robinson / EDL vigilante vibe about the whole thing.

Reactions: 5
can’t help put agree. fair enough go after CONVICTED proven people on the app, but you can’t just accuse someone and then go putting posters round where they live.

if they’ve got any concerns then go to the police about it… it’s got a really dangerous Tommy Robinson / EDL vigilante vibe about the whole thing.
looking at the one he posted around about sobriety jack
it just mentions that it’s an awareness poster due to his graphic content he posts

apparently there was a carrot that went down a dark muddy hole on a live stream.

i think providing the poster just mentions that it’s awareness due to them playing games with young children or whatever (and it’s legit) and stating the obvious and no accusations then i personally don’t see the problem🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Disrepair of social housing? How is that a brand deal? What?
---
I looked on the companies website and the photos they post, how do none of the housing/councils they’re claiming those photos are from have several Mal admins from the housing ombudsman? Stinks of stinky fraud to me

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
so she found some posters and took them down
and in all fairness
it doesn’t seem like it’s all based around the talking to children

it mentions the lying on multiple communities ‘autism, tics, seizures’ etc

she’s claiming tony is doing this for clout and should be going after the creators who are worse than her blah blah blah.
honey. do you know who tony is? he doesn’t need your clout? he also is doing it with other creators!

she’s going to the police and legal for defamation.
you know someone can’t defame you when you’ve literally done it yourself?
you’ve admitted you lied about tics and don’t have a diagnosis for autism along with the multiple other things you have lied about (the list is endless at this point)

shes been given a ‘care plan’ (leaflet) from the nhs about her mental health and the different resources there are.

i’m just dumbfounded at this point
like i have 0 words anymore for the lack of brain cells this rodent has

Reactions: 15
The care plan is bleeping ridiculous. Literally a leaflet he took from and a&e waiting room. Well enough to go live and wander the streets looking for crappy posters. No one in a mental health crisis would doing this. As someone who lost their Dad to suicide 2 years ago this scumbag is vile and deserves everything coming to him. Taking up precious a&e time for playground bullshit. Ahhh makes me so bloody angry. Im team Tony 10000000%

Reactions: 18
so she found some posters and took them down
and in all fairness
it doesn’t seem like it’s all based around the talking to children

it mentions the lying on multiple communities ‘autism, tics, seizures’ etc

she’s claiming tony is doing this for clout and should be going after the creators who are worse than her blah blah blah.
honey. do you know who tony is? he doesn’t need your clout? he also is doing it with other creators!

she’s going to the police and legal for defamation.
you know someone can’t defame you when you’ve literally done it yourself?
you’ve admitted you lied about tics and don’t have a diagnosis for autism along with the multiple other things you have lied about (the list is endless at this point)

shes been given a ‘care plan’ (leaflet) from the nhs about her mental health and the different resources there are.

i’m just dumbfounded at this point
like i have 0 words anymore for the lack of brain cells this rodent has
Did he show these posters?
Tony was live last night and didn’t get any posters printed or put any up he said
---
The care plan is bleeping ridiculous. Literally a leaflet he took from and a&e waiting room. Well enough to go live and wander the streets looking for crappy posters. No one in a mental health crisis would doing this. As someone who lost their Dad to suicide 2 years ago this scumbag is vile and deserves everything coming to him. Taking up precious a&e time for playground bullshit. Ahhh makes me so bloody angry. Im team Tony 10000000%
Funny how he went live when he knew Tony was nearly home
---
IMG_0643.jpeg

Last edited:
From what I've seen from other comments, Tony lied and said he wasn't putting posters up anymore to throw people off

Reactions: 1
Whoever made those posters are not professional, they would be printed borderless for a start.
Also look at the top edges, looks like it has been cropped from a photo
No tape in sight also
IMG_0644.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not being funny but whoever is making posters and putting them up needs to get a life
Nobody knows who Orion is in the real world lmao it’s just feeding into his delusions

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.