ElphabaOrionDoherty #18 girls are made of sugar and spice, Elphaba is made from scabies and lice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He arrived on old firm day as well the bleeping mutant. He should go down to Ibrox in his all green get up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the instagram stories 🙄
‘i just want peace and love in the world’
‘your all beautiful’
‘i was bullied in school’ (who wasn’t)

blah blah blah
inbetween her snorting her snot back up her giant shnoz

Reactions: 5
the instagram stories 🙄
‘i just want peace and love in the world’
‘your all beautiful’
‘i was bullied in school’ (who wasn’t)

blah blah blah
inbetween her snorting her snot back up her giant shnoz
And then he sends a DM to someone calling her Snapchat filter woman 😂 bloody cheek of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jack just popped up on my fyp, forgot about that little amphibian. He’s housebound and in a wheel chair now

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Jack just popped up on my fyp, forgot about that little amphibian. He’s housebound and in a wheel chair now
Funny I was only thinking of him today. What’s his @? Not sure I wanna watch really it’ll probably make me so angry. Has he done anymore with the “transition”?

Reactions: 3
Jack's only secured himself a wheelchair because Rishi is coming for his PIP 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Jack era was a simpler time, lets all bow our heads as we remember that time Elphaba stormed out the room and was screaming in the background as Jack sang the classic "theres somthing wrong in the village"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.