ElphabaOrionDoherty #18 girls are made of sugar and spice, Elphaba is made from scabies and lice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress itā€™s been wearing is just going to be on until the end of summer eh? Warbling away to DG on live right now in case anyone is still to hear it šŸ™„

Reactions: 3
Whatā€™s he been diagnosed with? I donā€™t keep up with him at all
I can't even remember.
I think he's just a little confused attention seeking layabout, who sponges off the government and mummy Tory Jackie.

Reactions: 3
Ive one question, well I have many but I better stick to this one. How whenever they go anywhere do they manage to get on stage and grab the Mike.

This singing is really bad not like some people who can jump up and belt out a great tune.

Reactions: 2
Ive one question, well I have many but I better stick to this one. How whenever they go anywhere do they manage to get on stage and grab the Mike.

This singing is really bad not like some people who can jump up and belt out a great tune.
Like clubs or whatever? Iā€™d say heā€™s just going to open mic/karaoke places - anyone can do it

Reactions: 4
Like clubs or whatever? Iā€™d say heā€™s just going to open mic/karaoke places - anyone can do it
Yep many clubs do open mic and karaoke. I'm shocking at singing, not Elphaba level bad, but I did hype everyone with Mr.Brightside the other night. They have them most nights in my city.

I just don't get how he can sing the same song for YEARS and seemingly get worse. The more I sing the better I get - never proper vocal training level good, but my control and pitch get much better if I sing often.

Reactions: 5
There are a few places near me and the singers that get up are amazing. I love it when the old rockers get up and sing some of the classics.

I dont think Elpha would do well or even get past the first verse.

There are a few places near me and the singers that get up are amazing. I love it when the old rockers get up and sing some of the classics.

I dont think Elpha would do well or even get past the first verse.
I'd love to see him boo-ed off tbh. I'd leave the venue if I had to sit through him screeching Defying Gravity.

I saw a post earlier where they said that their therapist agreed people were obsessed with them and they went out for drinks - bullshit. No therapist would risk their license. More lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw a post earlier where they said that their therapist agreed people were obsessed with them and they went out for drinks - bullshit. No therapist would risk their license. More lies!
Heā€™s clearly lying about having a therapist full stop so deffo didnā€™t happen, but ā€œtherapistā€ isnā€™t a protected profession/title, anyone can call themselves a ā€œtherapistā€ (unfortunately!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.