ElphabaOrionDoherty #18 girls are made of sugar and spice, Elphaba is made from scabies and lice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a post earlier where they said that their therapist agreed people were obsessed with them and they went out for drinks - bullshit. No therapist would risk their license. More lies!
thats not a therapist babe that just ur mates on a group chat
Seriously though, if this therapist exists (and im doubtful) its probs just some moron on better help rather than anyone legit

Reactions: 4
Saw his post about his 'friends' getting invited to afters and not him LMAOOOO

That's actually hilarious, why would anyone want that fleabag in their property?! He needs to be real for once NOBODY likes him.

Reactions: 5
CLA said yesterday if her and Elpha brought a song out it'd go straight to number one.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
⚠ He's considering setting up an OF 😱🤮💀🚷

Must of forgotten about his 'body dysmorphia'

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If he does they’ll only get leaked and that will be the next drama

Reactions: 3
Thinks Switzerland is the only country that has a woman in power and that if women were in power there would be no war. What a moron

• Haha
God his head is gunna get bigger now, all these little weirdos asking it for a photo🤦🏻‍♀️

She has been popping up on my FYP and when you take everything as her being delusional and joking it’s honestly great entertainment

it’s giving 12 yo pretending they’re a YouTuber

• Haha
I saw a video and they were dancing wearing a knee length skirt, a Jacket and stood on the dance floor doing some hand movements. You really do not need TV anymore do you?

• Haha
I wait until Elphie and this Harry person to fall out 🤣 cause Harry seems like the type of person to find out so much tit then tell everyone.

Reactions: 7
How is this person staying it what looks like a very nice hotel? Im doing something wrong here.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.