ElphabaOrionDoherty #18 girls are made of sugar and spice, Elphaba is made from scabies and lice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not him claiming the tiktok app is his app 🙄🙄. He's getting out of control now. I've ended up blocking the geezer and anything to do with him.Tho I will watch if his karmas served whilst live. Sounding like his pal CLA. Hope the gifts dry up

Reactions: 5
Not him claiming the tiktok app is his app 🙄🙄. He's getting out of control now. I've ended up blocking the geezer and anything to do with him.Tho I will watch if his karmas served whilst live. Sounding like his pal CLA. Hope the gifts dry up
Imagine spending your hard earned money on sending him gifts, makes you sick thinking of it

Reactions: 7
New hair?! And obviously has to mention hormones that he’s not actually getting ‘yet’ 😂😂 it’s always a new me 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 2
What the betting their ‘therapy’ is better help (who are so problematic - don’t even get me started). That’s the only way they would be getting therapy already…
But again, not helping themselves by going out drinking and being on live.

What the betting their ‘therapy’ is better help (who are so problematic - don’t even get me started). That’s the only way they would be getting therapy already…
But again, not helping themselves by going out drinking and being on live.
He’s so lazy there’s no way he’s attempting to better himself by seeking any form of therapy lmao
Yeh I hate all that quackery. “Therapist” isn’t even a protected term or profession

Reactions: 4
He’s live with some friends getting ready to go out I’m assuming. Let’s see how long these friends last

Reactions: 3
What happened to the “I’m not gunna be on live tonight cause I’m still taking time for myself” attention seeking prick

Reactions: 7
Knew he would be back, desperate for cash and attention. He quickly bounced back from his 'mental breakdown'. Shame on you Manchester for entertaining this cretin when he goes out.

Knew he would be back, desperate for cash and attention. He quickly bounced back from his 'mental breakdown'. Shame on you Manchester for entertaining this cretin when he goes out.
I long for the day he meets the wrong person

Reactions: 3
What happened to the “I’m not gunna be on live tonight cause I’m still taking time for myself” attention seeking prick
I’m sure there are people on here myself included that have been that desperately low where “unaliving” felt like the only option. You are destroyed for weeks/ months this doesn’t just go away overnight and you’re able to be back to normal & able to go clubbing after you’ve popped one diazepam a&e gave you. I have no words for it!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.