ElphabaOrionDoherty #18 girls are made of sugar and spice, Elphaba is made from scabies and lice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Jesus. I’ve just seen a video of him dry shaving his armpits and the caption is something about him getting ready to go on a date and then getting blocked.

Reactions: 7
Man’s going on a rant on live cause people are calling him a perv 😂😂

Reactions: 7
What's happened? I try to avoid but I saw on my fyp some really bad acting saying they were going to hospital. While I'm here as I don't watch them did they have chicken fillets in ? I find them painful to watch as in annoying. Eating the chocolate cake finished me.

Reactions: 3
What's happened? I try to avoid but I saw on my fyp some really bad acting saying they were going to hospital. While I'm here as I don't watch them did they have chicken fillets in ? I find them painful to watch as in annoying. Eating the chocolate cake finished me.
Looks like she claimed she needed to go to hospital, had some well spoken woman on calming her down telling her to talk to her mum and that she was better than this(?)
Ignored the woman and started reading the comments and demanding to know if EQ was talking about her
Got talked down by woman and then later was getting ready to go out

Reactions: 4
Have they been stopped from live streaming or did I get the wrong end of the stick?

Reactions: 3
I caught a live yesterday and people just slag him off and he’s reading the comments out just taking it 🤣😦🤔 I don’t understand why you would do that to yourself. I’m too sensitive.

Reactions: 6
wtaf just happened - she was on live threatening to unalive herself with a 🔪 to her throat wtf

• Wow
Reactions: 5