ElphabaOrionDoherty #18 girls are made of sugar and spice, Elphaba is made from scabies and lice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asleep on its live - report it to be told no violation!
How can you be oh so asleep but sign into a live.

Idiot - waste of oxygen

Reactions: 4
The fact he actually put the lipstick & lip liner testers on his lips makes me bleeping ill 🤮 this is why I would never use testers it’s bleeping rank. Like put it on your hand or something don’t do it directly on ya lips 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
they were on live at 6am gurning to the high heavens and ranting about civil war
Elphaba is so weird about war, seems to be really hung up on it.
Hope she never finds out that a friend was stopped from leaving the army this week due to the chance of heightened tensions in the Middle East.

oh, oops,

Reactions: 2
Elphaba is so weird about war, seems to be really hung up on it.
Hope she never finds out that a friend was stopped from leaving the army this week due to the chance of heightened tensions in the Middle East.

oh, oops,
Probably worried they’ll be drafted out to war 🤣

Reactions: 1
I'd stick him on the front line with a handful of blanks and a blunt butter knife. He's an absolutely useless excuse of a human being

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This man is deluded calling himself a celebrity and that he has brand deals.. witch where 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
god the instagram stories
‘i wish people didn’t believe everything they see on the internet about me’

people watch your lives first hand where you continuously duck up!!
how is that not the truth?

jesus christ what a bizarre start to my morning

Reactions: 7
Guys I started these threads from the beginning recently because they kept coming up on my FYP… just got to Jan 2023 after the London saga…

I just went down a Tik Tok rabbit hole searching for “elphaba jack chelsea” (name a more iconic trio) and found videos that ELPHABA AND CLA LIVE TOGETHER!!!!!

Oh my I’m so excited that I had to pop into these real time threads to share my excitement 😂

Right I’m back off to thread #4, see you all soon 🤣
Just popping back to say this has been even better than I imagined 😂 I thought it was finally over but she’s going back to CLA’s flat AGAIN!

That’s all, back soon 🤣🤣

• Haha
Just popping back to say this has been even better than I imagined 😂 I thought it was finally over but she’s going back to CLA’s flat AGAIN!

That’s all, back soon 🤣🤣
Omg I was excited there thinking this was actually happening right now then realised you’re reading the old threads 😂😂enjoy!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s been coming up on my fyp. I’m new to her. Can someone give me the gist of who she is?!
You're in for such a ride if you're only now catching up with Elphaba's antics. I can't even give a run down as it's so complex lmao but essentially, he's a TikTok live streamer who sings Defying Gravity repeatedly badly, sniffs coke with their mum, has no friends except his mum, has lied about every disability known to man. I say he because he's such a prolific liar and seems to use the trans card as a way to deflect and never take accountability for his actions. Honestly I recommend reading through all the threads as it's such a wild ride so much has happened.

You're in for such a ride if you're only now catching up with Elphaba's antics. I can't even give a run down as it's so complex lmao but essentially, he's a TikTok live streamer who sings Defying Gravity repeatedly badly, sniffs coke with their mum, has no friends except his mum, has lied about every disability known to man. I say he because he's such a prolific liar and seems to use the trans card as a way to deflect and never take accountability for his actions. Honestly I recommend reading through all the threads as it's such a wild ride so much has happened.
I had a look to see if there was a wiki 🤣 the tiktok I saw was about make up samples she put on her lips 😳🤢🤣
What did she look like before he became she?

Reactions: 1
I had a look to see if there was a wiki 🤣 the tiktok I saw was about make up samples she put on her lips 😳🤢🤣
What did she look like before he became she?
If you look her up on Instagram there’s a few pics of them from before she starting dressing as a woman if you scroll quite far down her page. She is car crash entertainment- morbid fascination keeps me intrigued as to how far she will go with the “transition” lots of people don’t believe she is really Trans as they don’t think she will get the procedures done. She has built up a large following but not necessarily for the right reasons and she has a bad rep because of her own actions and words. But she constantly deflects her own responsibility and just acts as if she is trolled for being trans 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3