ElphabaOrionDoherty #18 girls are made of sugar and spice, Elphaba is made from scabies and lice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said he was going to ring the doctor because its making him tired and in pain. How the duck did he end up at hospital for that? He should be made to pay seeing as he's yet to financially contribute to this country!
And as for whatever it is trying to grow out of his skin 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
He said he was going to ring the doctor because its making him tired and in pain. How the duck did he end up at hospital for that? He should be made to pay seeing as he's yet to financially contribute to this country!
And as for whatever it is trying to grow out of his skin 🤢
i’d love to see all the reasons as to why she’s ever been to the nhs

the nhs app logs it all
calls and reasons
appointments/anytime you’ve been seen!

Reactions: 2
Elphos at a oud pop up and a bogey is slip sliding out
---
Also bogey aside, please can someone actually physically explain what’s going on with the nostril on the inside I’m sorry I don’t understand 😭😭
From all the booger sugar

Reactions: 3
He’s been coming up all day getting ready, then I saw him in a taxi and now he’s back at the rent-a-pad? Where was he meant to be going?

Reactions: 4
comparing taking lashes off to taking off a bra

how can you have any relief of taking off a bra when you’ve got nothing but air to fill it?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15