ElphabaOrionDoherty #18 girls are made of sugar and spice, Elphaba is made from scabies and lice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back at mummy Maria’s begging for weekly’s cos they know they’ve fallen off. Viewers are down low compared to a few months ago.. shame 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if that's what his little performance was all for the other day. So mummy would feel sorry for him and allow him back home 🤔
And what happened with a burger 🍔? I saw a new character do a video, something about him sticking up for someone else and throwing a burger.

Reactions: 1
LOL must be skint. Its digusting how much money he has wasted since being on tiktok. Absolute thousands begged for an absolutely nothing to show for it.

Reactions: 4
Gifting stopped so much he can't afford rent? :ROFLMAO: Seen him about once on my fyp in the past week so glad people are moving on from him. He's boring now. Nothing he does is shocking anymore so nobody cares.

Reactions: 6
GMP have finally pulled their finger out!! Hes on the run that's why he left Manchester
For what exactly lmao he hasn’t done anything. It’s clear he’s just spent all his cash and he’s got to move back into the crack den before his next sofa surfing trip in a new city, and the cycle repeats.

Reactions: 10
He's now trying the nice act, give it a few days and he will be back to being obnoxious and cocky because he's with mummy.
Oh and using anti dandruff shampoo is not making your hair 'lush' 🙄

Reactions: 5
The 2 lives this morning - if there was ever any evidence he's on coke then that's it there!
Hating everyone & everything blocking anyone showing hate. Now singing live loving life.....
🙄

Reactions: 7
The 2 lives this morning - if there was ever any evidence he's on coke then that's it there!
Hating everyone & everything blocking anyone showing hate. Now singing live loving life.....
🙄
I just went in, the size of the pupils!

Reactions: 2
It’s the nose for me, what has happened to that septum in a year, there’s the evidence!! 😨

Reactions: 5
His views are low, gifts are drying up, he's falling off the app.
Are we betting there's a raging meltdown or a sympathy act imminent 🤔
I'm betting raging meltdown, we are overdue some footage of him hitting himself and screaming like a banshee 😆

• Haha
His views are low, gifts are drying up, he's falling off the app.
Are we betting there's a raging meltdown or a sympathy act imminent 🤔
I'm betting raging meltdown, we are overdue some footage of him hitting himself and screaming like a banshee 😆
Hes now at home with the crack head. So i doubt it she'll smack him upside the head if he tries his ott meltdowns

Reactions: 2
Jfc I’m ngl I’ve been scrolling through tik tok while working today (don’t judge it’s multitasking 😂) and every time I’ve opened the app today I’ve scrolled past Elphaba shrieking, do they actually do nothing but this constantly? The curtains aren’t even open they’re just sat in the dark shrieking? How does this person not need a job?

her spotty back🤢
she’s been to hospital for it.. of course

• Sick
Reactions: 1