ElphabaOrionDoherty #18 girls are made of sugar and spice, Elphaba is made from scabies and lice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really just said “gender identity isn’t to do with your bits”
Oh piss off🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Anyone else notice I think he’s been shadow banned on Insta? I can only find him via his drag make up page and then clicking the link for the main page. I’m not complaining, the less air time he gets the better 🤣

Reactions: 6
Apparently he said that he will never have the full op as it is too dangerous

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Loving the lack of Smelphaba on my fyp! Also love Amber for calling him out about taking money for his transition then not transitioning, many actual trans people have come out against him as well.

Time for Elphaba to fall off the face of the earth - hopefully. Nothing he does is shocking anymore, he brings nothing to the table and good luck finding another job lmao. Nowhere will hire the unhygienic boil.

Reactions: 12
Time for Elphaba to fall off the face of the earth - hopefully. Nothing he does is shocking anymore, he brings nothing to the table and good luck finding another job lmao. Nowhere will hire the unhygienic boil.
Yaaaaas it's the Paul Breach effect, it's finally Elph the Stinks turn 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone else notice I think he’s been shadow banned on Insta? I can only find him via his drag make up page and then clicking the link for the main page. I’m not complaining, the less air time he gets the better 🤣
I noticed that! I thought I was blocked lol

Reactions: 1
I'm sure I've read or seen somewhere that they do it on purpose, because it creates engagement when people are commenting and calling them a dumbass basically, what a sad little life.
That’s exactly why he does it, he said it on his live that he’s done it on purpose

Reactions: 7
their phone number got leaked last night.. again🙄
apparently it was 2 men calling her playing chucky noises😂

of course she’s then threatening to find out who they are, contacting the police to track their withheld number
she wouldn’t listen to any of the comments telling her how to actually stop these calls coming through so her live was just constantly pausing

i reckon there is a breakdown pending

Reactions: 7
How have the police not pressed charges for constant calling when it’s not a police issue

Reactions: 10
imagine countless people telling you how to stop these calls coming through and not taking their advice
just continuously posting and whinging about it to claim sympathy

duck off already you silly c*nt

Reactions: 9
Guys I started these threads from the beginning recently because they kept coming up on my FYP… just got to Jan 2023 after the London saga…

I just went down a Tik Tok rabbit hole searching for “elphaba jack chelsea” (name a more iconic trio) and found videos that ELPHABA AND CLA LIVE TOGETHER!!!!!

Oh my I’m so excited that I had to pop into these real time threads to share my excitement 😂

Right I’m back off to thread #4, see you all soon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Their latest instagram 🤣🤣🤣 litrelly thinks they are up there with the likes of lizzo. Taken a statement lizzo put out and changed it to fit their narrative absolute twit god I can not stand the flea infested skanky crusty stinky person.
I really hope to god they get a reality check soon.
Soz I’m hormonal something elpha will never be!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
just got to Jan 2023 after the London saga…
Ahhh London was quite the ride, did you feel like showering in bleach after reading that bit 🤣

So now he's back to baiting that he's 'done' and how he's the problem 🙄 I expected a few more weeks to pass before we hit this part of the cycle, Maria has only just gone back. He must be skint again because Amber is getting all the gifts now 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahhh London was quite the ride, did you feel like showering in bleach after reading that bit 🤣

So now he's back to baiting that he's 'done' and how he's the problem 🙄 I expected a few more weeks to pass before we hit this part of the cycle, Maria has only just gone back. He must be skint again because Amber is getting all the gifts now 😆
Yes I can only read a bit at a time cos it makes me feel icky 🤢😂

• Sick
Reactions: 2