ElphabaOrionDoherty #18 girls are made of sugar and spice, Elphaba is made from scabies and lice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must’ve felt safe enough to walk the streets for 2 hours.
I’m not being funny but if you had to phone the police and go to the hospital you wouldn’t be considering going on a night out(fairs he didn’t in the end) and walking the streets like that. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 10
Did he show these posters?
Tony was live last night and didn’t get any posters printed or put any up he said
---

Funny how he went live when he knew Tony was nearly home
---
View attachment 2726025
i did see quite a few comments saying tony never put any posters up and held off because he heard that she was in hospital.
these do look very different to the others that tony has made of 3 other people, so it does make me question slightly.

she reckons that she’s basically been accepted into the family community that manchester is
everyone knows her there and everyone loves her
---
He must’ve felt safe enough to walk the streets for 2 hours.
I’m not being funny but if you had to phone the police and go to the hospital you wouldn’t be considering going on a night out(fairs he didn’t in the end) and walking the streets like that. Ridiculous.
this is what makes me laugh the most.
claiming she couldn’t come off live due to being so scared as tony is coming to her house (never said, he said he was going to manchester)
she’s stood in the kitchen waving a meat cleaver around saying how she’ll end the fight but won’t start it.

yet somehow in her anxiety, she wanders around the city of manchester to pull down posters

Reactions: 6
Orion made posters about Orion.
wasn’t in hospital
they were down the local library printing these posters off😂
He went to the hospital for ringworm!!
noooo!
who’s outed this!
how embarrassing!

she was sending photos to EQ of her with her hospital band and what looked like the back of her arm (which i can only imagine had a bruise/mark on it to suggest SH)

this might be one of the messiest storylines yet!

Reactions: 3
but is the poster wrong?
like has he lied?
i think not…

All taped so how has he got unripped ones?
On live now saying can anyone believe the confidence he has at his age to go out and rip the posters down. God has given him the strength 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jaysus,it’s live and ranting they are the most famous tik toker.. he really is delusional
---
The whiskers are really long too..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
you know the one thing i've got to give it to elphaba for... being able to put on mascara without a mirror so quickly and actually pretty well. how she doesn't stab herself in the eye IDK, i do that WITH a mirror hahah

Reactions: 2
All taped so how has he got unripped ones?
On live now saying can anyone believe the confidence he has at his age to go out and rip the posters down. God has given him the strength 🤭
just popped into tony’s live and he’s said that they’ve posted it through doors and buisnesses
how she going to get those ones removed?
he’s also willing to drive the 4 hours again to put them back up!

i did hear someone mention earlier that their child’s school has sent out letters regarding social media (not necessarily relating directly to this rat, but there’s mentions of gaming etc)

Reactions: 4
Live on Insta, the delusion is unreal.
Got a "friend" live with her that owns a legal firm 🤭 🤭 🤭
Trans Trans Trans, its criminal, blah blah blah
They will never acknowledge their own behaviour online, of which there is masses of evidence, is his own fault!
The "friend" has told anyone who finds a poster to plastic bag it so fingerprints can be lifted 😂😂😂😂😂

All this is because Jay is going live at 8 to expose him

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.