ElphabaOrionDoherty #17 Flashing his peen, desperate to be seen. Still faking Tics, now pay him for pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The discord has been infiltrated and it is chaos lol. I think they’ve renamed it smellpaba and someone called RJ has created lots of channel names calling them out.
---
‘ get a real job’. ‘And shower’ 💀😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone explain how discord works? Can only the mods make posts or is it like reddit where everyone can post?

Reactions: 1
Can someone explain how discord works? Can only the mods make posts or is it like reddit where everyone can post?
I wouldn’t bother with it plus everyone on here joining etc is taking it off Tattle and u might get the thread shut down. Pls be careful guys

Reactions: 10
So I don't follow them on anything but I love this thread so much - I am howling thank you all I am #dead xxx

Reactions: 4
The discord has been infiltrated and it is chaos lol. I think they’ve renamed it smellpaba and someone called RJ has created lots of channel names calling them out.
---
This is bleeping legendary.
---
"The news"

Some scammy website does not count as the news you plonker. God he actually thinks sp highly of himself doesn't he. bleeping mind blowing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
HE is such a FRAUD . He is a transvestite performer NOT transexual .
someone should explain it to him , though im sure he knows anyway .

all the trans stuff is fake to get support and MONEY from mugs who send him gifts

Reactions: 19
Totally agree. I’m baffled as to what makes him think he’s a woman. He doesn’t wash, doesn’t shave, doesn’t feel embarrassed to be walking around with hairy pits and a full beard, has no manners, says vile things, says he’s keeping his willy, wears men’s clothes, doesn’t take pride in his appearance, calls himself gay … there’s not one feminine thing about him!

Reactions: 22
At this point I doubt the male gender want him either 🤣
The males in my family are cleaner, hard working, talented and more polite than he will ever be. They also protect women, not hide behind them!

Reactions: 10
Totally agree. I’m baffled as to what makes him think he’s a woman. He doesn’t wash, doesn’t shave, doesn’t feel embarrassed to be walking around with hairy pits and a full beard, has no manners, says vile things, says he’s keeping his willy, wears men’s clothes, doesn’t take pride in his appearance, calls himself gay … there’s not one feminine thing about him!
Also....its the fake medical conditions he SELF dignoses aswell - like the phobia to toothpaste, washing and soap ....

claims to suffer with IBS .....then hes sat up in bed after midnight munching a huge greasy pizza followed by a kebab - then hes farting and burping like a pig - but he cant help it because hes apparently 'suffering' with his IBS ....also eating with dirty fingers, chewing with mouth open ....as a man hes repugnant - hes not lady-like in ANY way and honestly the only make-up routine hes any good at is the green-face witch drag

and his outfits are rediculous - looks like Stevie Wonder picked them out of a charity shop rag bin ...a genuine trans person would be practicing make-up and working on a style of dressing and fashion .....but he just seems to do it as an after thought

Reactions: 11
hes back live on insta at his mums.
says the photo thing was photoshopped and he did take that pic of the hospital
showed his cuts by 'accident' and a cat would scratch you deeper.. plus it was on top of his arm not his wrist.
hes had to send maria money whilst on live
now hes singing defying gravity

Reactions: 6
hes back live on insta at his mums.
says the photo thing was photoshopped and he did take that pic of the hospital
showed his cuts by 'accident' and a cat would scratch you deeper.. plus it was on top of his arm not his wrist.
hes had to send maria money whilst on live
now hes singing defying gravity
Did you see the first live? He was showing a video supposedly from hospital then said tit & cut the live
---
This live now is purely for attention, could have easily done it on TT with sub chat on

Reactions: 5
Sang defying gravity worse than usual least five times, had a rant in the middle screaming at people then showed their arm and was nothing there. Eventually had enough and left camera insinuating they were harming themselves then Maria took over saying it wasn’t ok, SH is not a competition and took out her teeth to prove she wasn’t in crack. Ended the live.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.