ElphabaOrionDoherty #17 Flashing his peen, desperate to be seen. Still faking Tics, now pay him for pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His nails omg. It's probably dead rotting skin from all the itching. Imagine the stench. :sick: :sick: :sick:

Apparently it's dead as well, saw a tiktok this morning ffs. Wouldn't be surprised if he's posted that himself.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The RIP tiktoks are actually so funny lmao so childish and simple but hilarious

Reactions: 11
Guys I’ve joined elphas discord and the mods are taking it so serious I’m howling. Just sat here listening to them waiting for someone to kick off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys I’ve joined elphas discord and the mods are taking it so serious I’m howling. Just sat here listening to them waiting for someone to kick off 😂
I can never find it!! I can only find the exposed ones

Reactions: 3
I joined it aswell. I seen yesterday that someone was having an “interview” to become a mod😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I joined it aswell. I seen yesterday that someone was having an “interview” to become a mod😭🤣
Honestly was sat there pissing myself 😂😂 I just know there’s some haters in there just waiting for their time

Reactions: 3
hes updated on there basically saying that 'he was not ok' and the NHS are overwhelmed and didn't really help him, he wants to donate to charities to help them and will be putting them on his story. they're overwhelmed because of you? all the money he gets, the amount he spends per night on food would pay for some good therapy
---
im glad we've both joined hahaha

Reactions: 12
He definitely has Munchausen's syndrome, probably part of his attention seeking narcissistic personality disorder.

Reactions: 9
According to her Discord messages, she went to the hospital and asked to be sectioned and they refused. Her arm is also in such a bad state from self harm that she cannot show it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
of all people
we do not need the likes of scabphaba advocating for the nhs in saying that it’s underfunded and trying to raise funds towards it

everyone is aware the nhs is underfunded.
however when your wasting resources, your not helping the underfunding
and you definitely shouldn’t be the voice behind raising awareness
---
i’m just reading all her discord messages

sorry.
they gave her more scabies cream?
why? i thought you were cured?

Reactions: 8
The fact he asked to be sectioned because hes trying to run away from the truth his bleeping hilarious!!!

Orion your time is coming!! Karma is on its way

Reactions: 14
He definitely has Munchausen's syndrome, probably part of his attention seeking narcissistic personality disorder.
I've said it before and I'll say it again I really think he has histrionic personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder.

The word “histrionic” means “dramatic or theatrical.” For people with histrionic personality disorder, their self-esteem depends on the approval of others and doesn't come from a true feeling of self-worth. They have an overwhelming desire to be noticed and often behave dramatically or inappropriately to get attention.

^ If this isn't an accurate description of Elphaba idk what is.
---
So she went hospital for scabies not MH? 😭😭
Going to hospital for scabies is wild to me! Imagine potentially infesting a hospital with your scabies.
We recently had a patient with scabies at work, idk who but I had to spend ages cleaning every single surface they'd made contact with. We have vulnerable people there, can't risk it. Absolute moron, waste of NHS time again.
---
Refused to section her? 😭😭 give over 😭😭
By appearance alone, I'd be sectioning him.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.