ElphabaOrionDoherty #17 Flashing his peen, desperate to be seen. Still faking Tics, now pay him for pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can asked to be admitted for your safety etc but not be be sectioned. You are sectioned if you are deemed to be a danger and not wanting to or have the capacity at that time to agree to treatment. What they wanted was an informal admission. I’ve agreed to go in before, I’ve asked for helped before and I’ve also refused it and been sectioned. I just get annoyed when anyone says they want sectioned as by definition that is detention AGAINST your will. Wanting the help and support and feeling you’d benefit from some intensive support is entirely different. Fact is there isn’t even enough beds throughout the UK to help those sectioned meaning crisis voluntary admissions are much rarer than even a decade ago.

I’ve seen some of the screenshots from the discord etc but I’m not a member. Apparently they were offered paracetamol and haribo. I don’t doubt they have mental health issues mainly brought on by their constant live streaming but I don’t think and see no evidence they majorly harmed yesterday, needing an ambulance and then presenting at A&E. I’m just so sick of their behaviour and making a mockery of self harm/sui and if they ever need genuine help then I hope they get it but acting up like this is doing them no favours.

Can see right through you Orion!!

Reactions: 18
You can asked to be admitted for your safety etc but not be be sectioned. You are sectioned if you are deemed to be a danger and not wanting to or have the capacity at that time to agree to treatment. What they wanted was an informal admission. I’ve agreed to go in before, I’ve asked for helped before and I’ve also refused it and been sectioned. I just get annoyed when anyone says they want sectioned as by definition that is detention AGAINST your will. Wanting the help and support and feeling you’d benefit from some intensive support is entirely different. Fact is there isn’t even enough beds throughout the UK to help those sectioned meaning crisis voluntary admissions are much rarer than even a decade ago.

I’ve seen some of the screenshots from the discord etc but I’m not a member. Apparently they were offered paracetamol and haribo. I don’t doubt they have mental health issues mainly brought on by their constant live streaming but I don’t think and see no evidence they majorly harmed yesterday, needing an ambulance and then presenting at A&E. I’m just so sick of their behaviour and making a mockery of self harm/sui and if they ever need genuine help then I hope they get it but acting up like this is doing them no favours.

Can see right through you Orion!!
Also objectively funny that someone as batshit as him wasn’t sectioned (ik he’s not acutely mentally unwell but still) hahahaha

Reactions: 3
Paracetamol and haribo 😭😭😭.
---
The phone call to the police is insane
Gutted I’ve never had haribo from the NHS, just cups of tea and sandwiches.

Yeah objectively they probably do need help and support but it isn’t going be to against their will when they’ll do absolutely anything to get help and support in the first place.

Reactions: 5
Gutted I’ve never had haribo from the NHS, just cups of tea and sandwiches.

Yeah objectively they probably do need help and support but it isn’t going be to against their will when they’ll do absolutely anything to get help and support in the first place.
Didn’t even get hatibo when I gave birth, just about got a coffee the next morning 🥲

Reactions: 7
Didn’t even get hatibo when I gave birth, just about got a coffee the next morning 🥲
Did you get toast though? I’ve no kids but everyone says the tea and toast post giving birth is the best you’ll ever have.

Reactions: 8
Just randomly opened discord and someone’s just sending all the slime pics in the chat 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ffs ive been kicked off the server for nothing. they found me the secret hater xx

• Haha
ffs ive been kicked off the server for nothing. they found me the secret hater xx
Same just happened to me. I think the mods are just kicking random people out 🤣 bless them they actually think it’s a real job.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Also in the yellow nail video he said his scabies is still really bad and getting worse … so all his little fans saying it’s cured in 24hrs need to educate themselves! It’s only ‘cured’ with good hygiene and this idiot hasn’t changed his top or showered in a week!

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.