ElphabaOrionDoherty #17 Flashing his peen, desperate to be seen. Still faking Tics, now pay him for pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah jeez so much has happened since that thread suggestion. Gutted the poor scabies didn't get a mention 🤣

So he threatened to cut himself with a broken mirror and baited how he might not be back. Then he's in hospital to gain sympathy.
Please just stop, it's actually disgusting behaviour and we've seen it all on repeat before 😒

Reactions: 12
i
Reckons there's something wrong with his liver now, but there's a yellow pen mark on the pillow 🤔
i don’t know if anyone else has had it
but if i leave nail varnish on too long.. my nails end up yellow for a short period of time when i take it off, not sure why!

but i have seen the video of the yellow pen on the bedding too!
disgusting

Reactions: 20
Yes my nails go yellow after a red polish. Liver problems effect the eye whites and skin, neither which he has. But don't worry folks, he's got high blood pressure and a heart murmur now 🤥

Reactions: 14
He'll be ok guys, he's just taken too much nicotine that's all, nothing serious :ROFLMAO: (still laughing at this btw)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The only time I’ve ever seen that much dirt under fingernails is after young children have been out in the garden. How can a 19 year old live like that?!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Now are under the nails black because they're thag filthy, or because it's slime? 😂🤮
Absolutely shocking at the suicide baiting and wasting of so many resources, he doesn't need the police he needs to sign off tiktok, he doesn't need the hospital he needs to pay for bleeping therapy and have a wash

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.